Toby Keith endorses Obama

RunInRed

Those dang Hollywood types...

Toby Keith praises Obama

Toby Keith, perhaps best known to non-country audiences for his post-Sept. 11 song "Courtesy of the Red, White and Blue," says he's a Democrat, and was impressed by the senator from Illinois.

Keith has said in the past that the 2002 song — which included lines aimed at the Taliban like "we lit up your world like the Fourth of July" — was more patriotic than pro-war.

Asked while promoting his new movie "Beer For My Horses" about the role of patriotism in the current presidential election, Keith replied: "There's a big part of America that really believes that there is a war on terrorism, and that we need to finish up.

"So as far as leadership and patriotism goes, I think it's really important that those things have to take place. And I think he's the best Democratic candidate we've had since Bill Clinton. And that's coming from a Democrat."

http://www.comcast.net/articles/music/2008...le.Keith.Obama/

He is a very well known Democrat. This endorsement comes as no real surprise.

Toby Keith is representative of a key voting block in this country. I find this statement news worthy:

"I think he's the best Democratic candidate we've had since Bill Clinton. And that's coming from a Democrat."

I trust when Ted Nugent comes out and endorses McCain, rr will see it as equally noteworthy.

He is a very well known Democrat. This endorsement comes as no real surprise.

Toby Keith is representative of a key voting block in this country. I find this statement news worthy:

"I think he's the best Democratic candidate we've had since Bill Clinton. And that's coming from a Democrat."

channonc, you have had your hand slapped by the resident Obamaphile. Keep it in mind he will not allow any post to slide that does not meet his ass kissing, slave like adoration of Obama. You have been warned. <_<

'LEAVE BARACK ALONE!!!!"

Archived