UF fan hates AU

TigersTalons

The YouTube of the guy ranting and raving after the Byrum kick!I've been looking for it and am now asking if anyone has a link? Thanks in advance.See you guys at kickoff!

Do not watch this around women or children.

"I hate you Tommy Tuberville"

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

The best part is when Meyer calls a timeout right before we make the first kick he says "Meyer you are a genious, THAT is why we pay you 4 million dollars" the after the second kick goes through "I hate you meyer, your FIRED!"

HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA

Do not watch this around women or children.

"I hate you Tommy Tuberville"

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

The best part is when Meyer calls a timeout right before we make the first kick he says "Meyer you are a genious, THAT is why we pay you 4 million dollars" the after the second kick goes through "I hate you meyer, your FIRED!"

HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA

Seriously, did he say "I'm not going to church anymore. I don't worship you expletive expletive"?

I've seen this before but never picked up that audio. Um, wow. Yeah, God hates the Gators. That's what it is.

Lets see how the last two years have gone for :uf:....

2006, a BCS Title for :uf:

2007, A Heisman for Tebow. :thumbsup:

...and, oh yeah, TWO LOSSES TO :AUBig:

Let's see..........I guess o'l coach there got upset huh?

The rest of the country doesn't understand the SEC passion for CFB. Although I'm a southerner, I'm not sure I understand that guy!!! He needs to move to South America or England and become a soccer fan.

I've always had less respect for the Gay Goter fans than any others......this is further confirmation.

Archived