One of Joe's best

Tigermike

''I think I have a much higher I.Q. than you do.'' Joe Biden the perfect VEEP for Obama the elitist.

Well said Joe, you and Obama should get along great.

1) Obama's announces his VP

2) TM rushes to Google to find any thing he can to try to tear down Obama's choice

3) TM thinks any one cares about what he posts

4) Rinse repeat numbers 2-3

2) TM rushes to Google to find any thing he can to try to tear down Obama's choice

I am willing to bet that you like Obama's choice for VP. Instead of attacking TM this would be a great place to explain how this improves the democratic ticket. Why not be positive and respectful?

I am willing to bet that you like Obama's choice for VP. Instead of attacking TM this would be a great place to explain how this improves the democratic ticket. Why not be positive and respectful?

I think you are a little new here...but for those of us who know TM, we have come to expect these shenanigans. As for your point: http://www.aunation.net/forums/index.php?s...st&p=513850

I think you are a little new here...but for those of us who know TM, we have come to expect these shenanigans. As for your point: http://www.aunation.net/forums/index.php?s...st&p=513850

I apologize rir, I had not read that thread because I assumed it was just a poll. I was surprised that there was not such a thread already out there. Thanks for the heads up.

1) Obama's announces his VP (rr wets his pants at every utterance from Obama)

2) TM rushes to Google to find any thing he can to try to tear down Obama's choice (El Wrongo)

3) TM thinks any one cares about what he posts (Obvously you do.)

4) Rinse repeat numbers 2-3 (And all this time I didn't think you would rinse your mouth out.)

"LEAVE BARACK ALONE!!!!

''I think I have a much higher I.Q. than you do.'' Joe Biden the perfect VEEP for Obama the elitist.

You don't think a video where Obama's selected runningmate says Obama isn't ready for the job and he'd be honored to serve with McCain bears mentioning?

Where was that mentioned in this thread? Anyways...Biden was competing with Obama in a primary. What do you expect? All I'll say is be careful with these types of attacks if this is what you choose to buy into - McCain and Romney weren't exactly love buddies during the primaries themselves.

You don't think a video where Obama's selected runningmate says Obama isn't ready for the job and he'd be honored to serve with McCain bears mentioning?

I think McCain just flip flopped on his own attack video...or something...

Sen. John McCain (R-Ariz.) told CBS News' Katie Couric on Saturday that Sen. Joe Biden (D-Del.) is a “formidable” but “wise” choice for the Democratic ticket.

Couric, anchor and managing editor of the "CBS Evening News," sat down with McCain at his cabin in Sedona, Ariz., hours after Sen. Barack Obama (D-Ill.) announced his choice.

“I think he's a good selection,” McCain said. “Joe and I have been friends for many, many years, and we know each other very well, and so I think he's made a very wise selection. I know that Joe will campaign well for Sen. Obama, and so I think he's going to be very formidable. Obviously, Joe and I have been on different philosophical sides, but we have been — I consider him a good friend and a good man.”

http://www.politico.com/news/stories/0808/12754.html

Sen. John McCain (R-Ariz.) told CBS News' Katie Couric on Saturday that Sen. Joe Biden (D-Del.) is a “formidable” but “wise” choice for the Democratic ticket.

Couric, anchor and managing editor of the "CBS Evening News," sat down with McCain at his cabin in Sedona, Ariz., hours after Sen. Barack Obama (D-Ill.) announced his choice.

“I think he's a good selection,” McCain said. “Joe and I have been friends for many, many years, and we know each other very well, and so I think he's made a very wise selection. I know that Joe will campaign well for Sen. Obama, and so I think he's going to be very formidable. Obviously, Joe and I have been on different philosophical sides, but we have been — I consider him a good friend and a good man.”

Where is the flip-flop? Do McCain's ads blast Biden? I thought they just showed Biden blasting Obama.

Where is the flip-flop? Do McCain's ads blast Biden? I thought they just showed Biden blasting Obama.

(CNN) — John McCain’s campaign may have used Joe Biden in a negative spot just hours after Barack Obama named the Delaware senator his running mate, but the presumptive Republican nominee had nothing but good things to say in a new interview.

"I think he's a good selection," McCain told CBS’s Katie Couric. "Joe and I have been friends for many, many years, and we know each other very well, and so I think [Obama’s] made a very wise selection.

“I know that Joe will campaign well for Senator Obama, and so I think he's going to be very formidable. Obviously, Joe and I have been on different philosophical sides, but we have been — I consider him a good friend and a good man."

Biden and McCain – who have both built solid Senate reputations on foreign policy and national security issues – have long maintained a cordial relationship, even as they tussled over policy.

Back in 2005, Biden told the Daily Show’s Jon Stewart that McCain was "a personal friend, a great friend. I would be honored to run with or against John McCain because I think the country would be better off."

http://politicalticker.blogs.cnn.com/

Archived