Beatdown Coming

CircleDrill

Here are a few from the master...

http://tigersx.net/forum/index.php?topic=2246.0

Are they from AUTIGER518? Whatever happened to him?

Most of these are from the Originator of the Beatdown Coming thread, saniflush. Both of them are alive and well, just on the site from the link. Most of the posts on this thread in years past came from one of the two of them...

• 3 weeks later...

Slackers, What happened to the yearly :ua: Beatdown thread? I'm a little disappointed. Probably the greatest accomplishment for some of you out there. I guess there's always the georgia game.

Slackers, What happened to the yearly :ua: Beatdown thread? I'm a little disappointed. Probably the greatest accomplishment for some of you out there. I guess there's always the georgia game.

3-2 is what happened to the weekly beatdowns. Need I say more?

Some of our more, um...talented...members found greener pastures. They've moved on. If they were still here, you'd still be getting the Beatdown threads. This thread was started without the knowledge that some of these photoshopping gurus had left. It was a valiant attempt, but we just don't have the farkers we used to on this site. Thanks for playing though.

I started the thread this year and can do the farks. However, I am currently undergoing a self-imposed Beatdown Coming ceasefire due to the current state of our own program.

If the mojo gets altered against us, I don't want it to be my fault. :)

I started the thread this year and can do the farks. However, I am currently undergoing a self-imposed Beatdown Coming ceasefire due to the current state of our own program.

Fairweather Farkers?

Fairweather Farkers?

No genius, he hasn't lost his fandom. He's worried about the AU mojo. It's been kinda weak of late. I think someone somewhere posted a beatdown-coming fark on an AU opponent. That's been known to wreak havoc with the o-line, playcalling, special teams, and QB play simultaneously.

• 3 weeks later...

Fairweather Farkers?

No genius, he hasn't lost his fandom. He's worried about the AU mojo. It's been kinda weak of late. I think someone somewhere posted a beatdown-coming fark on an AU opponent. That's been known to wreak havoc with the o-line, playcalling, special teams, and QB play simultaneously.

So which fark, got the Offensive Coordinator fired?

I have been feeling really down this season, and that has taken the fun out of Beatdowns Coming.

However, it dawned on me this morning that it might be possible to resurrect some past Beatdown Coming pics from other threads. This would draw on some of the positive Beatdown Coming energy from the past, without corrupting the balance of 2008 mojo.

So, with that in mind, I present to you one of the best Beatdown Coming pics of all time, along with one of my personal favorites:

hot_now.jpg

utbeatdown.jpg

I have been feeling really down this season, and that has taken the fun out of Beatdowns Coming.

However, it dawned on me this morning that it might be possible to resurrect some past Beatdown Coming pics from other threads. This would draw on some of the positive Beatdown Coming energy from the past, without corrupting the balance of 2008 mojo.

So, with that in mind, I present to you one of the best Beatdown Coming pics of all time, along with one of my personal favorites:

Not for nothing but what 2008 mojo are you talking about?

Are we afraid that maybe we will score some points or maybe even win a few?

Are we afraid bama may get an ass whipping?

JMHO but this may just be whats wrong with this year.

I say FARK AWAY!

Archived