which bama player is it?

WAR-MATT

A bullet near a bullet hole in Bryant Hall? 4 ARMED robberies since school started back on campus? WTF......Tuscaloosa and the University of Alabama are truly truly *********. There is no way in hell I would ever send my kids to that God aweful city and university. Heck, I don't even like visiting there b/c of all the bums asking for money and FORCING me to pay 10 or 20 bucks to park my freaking car! \\

I hate Tuscaloosa

I hate UAT :puke:

And not just for football reasons!

mod edit: watch the language please

I get the feeling that the uat Police are starting to arrest other people, just so they won't affect the "process".

A bullet near a bullet hole in Bryant Hall? 4 ARMED robberies since school started back on campus? WTF......Tuscaloosa and the University of Alabama are truly truly *********. There is no way in hell I would ever send my kids to that God aweful city and university. Heck, I don't even like visiting there b/c of all the bums asking for money and FORCING me to pay 10 or 20 bucks to park my freaking car! \\

I hate Tuscaloosa

Gee, we're really going to miss that tutition from your kids, and if you don't like visiting here, then don't.

It was you guys that wanted it home and home. It was better when we didn't have to visit each other's campus. I am not exactly fond of the city of Auburn either, but I know that no one makes me go there, and if I don't like it, then I should just stay at the house.

I hate Tuscaloosa

Gee, we're really going to miss that tutition from your kids, and if you don't like visiting here, then don't.

It was you guys that wanted it home and home. It was better when we didn't have to visit each other's campus. I am not exactly fond of the city of Auburn either, but I know that no one makes me go there, and if I don't like it, then I should just stay at the house.

I would expect you uaters to say this considering that uat is 2-11 since it was moved to home and home. Auburn had a right to level the playing field and bring this game to Auburn. Sorry it hasn't worked out for you....well, not really...

I hate Tuscaloosa

Yeah, it was REALLY better when we played in the Birmingham ghetto in a stadium that was an absolute health hazard. Now we only have to take our lives in our hands once every two years to play you guys.

AUBURNJAC, I'd say you are right on the money. Tuscaloosa is a crime and drug infested cesspool (and I mean the town AND the university).

I hate Tuscaloosa

Yeah, it was REALLY better when we played in the Birmingham ghetto in a stadium that was an absolute health hazard. Now we only have to take our lives in our hands once every two years to play you guys.

AUBURNJAC, I'd say you are right on the money. Tuscaloosa is a crime and drug infested cesspool (and I mean the town AND the university).

Exactly the point I was going to make. I just don't know if Legion Field was any worse than a trip to Tuscaloosa. It's like the difference between herpes and gonorrhea.

Archived