UNC vs. South Carolina

runswithscissors

What sport is this?

I'll be watching NC State at South Carolina though.

Looking forward to that UAB - Clemson game in Atlanta!

you know what i meant. :poke: no idea why i put UNC lol

USC's new QB Beecher just threw an INT on the first pass he threw. he was sacked for a 7 yard loss the first time he dropped back to pass. NC State is getting some excellent pressure on the QB.

Yea, USC's offense is looking VERY unimpressive thus far. Their Defense on the other hand... and why the hell did O'Brien go for it on 4th down and long? Definitely punt and go for field position the way his offense played those first three plays. The 38 yard line, or whatever it was, is not necessarily field position to give up. Very poor coaching decision in my opinion.

Yea, USC's offense is looking VERY unimpressive thus far. Their Defense on the other hand... and why the hell did O'Brien go for it on 4th down and long? Definitely punt and go for field position the way his offense played those first three plays. The 38 yard line, or whatever it was, is not necessarily field position to give up. Very poor coaching decision in my opinion.

well when you think about it they got the INT so going for it on the 38 they really weren't losing anything anyways. moot point since USC wasn't really able to do anything with it. with that late hit penalty USC ended up punting from their own 20 anyways.

So far looking like another Anemic offense from USC

no doubt.

uh oh.....THE VISOR HAS HIT THE TURF! I REPEAT, THE VISOR HAS HIT THE TURF! that false start on 3rd and 7 for USC was not good, but they managed to convert anyways.

not that he's put any points on the board, but i've been fairly impressed with NC's true freshman QB. he beat out two other upperclassmen for the start and so far has made some pretty good decisions.

What because your a fire fighter you know injuries? You Bama fans are all the same. haha

I think your right, hopefully thats all it is, you never like to see a player leave on a stretcher.

Auburn just got some love from the announcers.

What because your a fire fighter you know injuries? You Bama fans are all the same. haha

I think your right, hopefully thats all it is, you never like to see a player leave on a stretcher.

he took a pretty nasty helmet to helmet shot. not only did he get the impact from the shot, he got the impact from his head slamming in the ground also. hopefully its not anymore serious than a really good concussion.

he took a pretty nasty helmet to helmet shot. not only did he get the impact from the shot, he got the impact from his head slamming in the ground also. hopefully its not anymore serious than a really good concussion.

I think they announced right before the half that it was a concussion and that they are taking him to the hospital . He did give a thumbs up which was a good sign. I am flipping back and forth between this and the Vandy vs Miami (OH) game. Vandy is looking pretty good.

WOW......INT #4 thrown by Beecher. picked off in the end zone. its a good thing CSS decided to pick a later game to suspend their RB, because he's the only reason they have scored anything imho.

definition of idiot: USC corner does pushups on the field after a big third down pass breakup and fowler doesn't understand why that's unsportsmanlike.

34-0 2 mins left, looks like a SEC A$$ whoopin. Took off slow but good job by the ole ball coach.

34-0 2 mins left, looks like a SEC A$$ whoopin. Took off slow but good job by the ole ball coach.

if they would have taken Beecher out sooner it would have been even worse. USC's D did look pretty good though, and it didn't help NC State when they lost their starting QB.

USC has a terrific defense, 4 interceptions by Beecher and they still post a shut-out, and give NCState's starting QB a concussion, they looked very good, however there offense needs a huge revamping.

Took them long enough to get going, but the offense looked good second half, and the defense looked good all game. I'm glad the SEC got a win over the ACC, so I won't hear any conference smack when Clemson (hopefully) whoops up on the Tide.

Archived