Brandon Gibson suspended

runswithscissors

That hoover thing was really close to home.

NCAA hasn't been able to do much to anyone lately, until USC and reggie bush face their rules infractions I think almost anyone can write a check through a booster for any player.

The clock is ticking for the west vancesters.....................

What do you call giving a recruit a plane ride from Mobile to T-town? I call it cheating. And I don't think I’ve ever mentioned the DP but your university will before a NCAA review board in the near future.

Remember this 2 game suspension only clears BG not UAT or the booster. By the way since "there's nothing to see here", who was the booster; Maisel, McConnell or Richardson?

So you think there's something sinister about travelling with a family friend whom he'd known for 4 years? ESPECIALLY since it's in the rules that had he known him for 5 then it would be ok...

You think the NCAA is going to hammer us for this?

Or are they going to wait until after they hammer us for the Hoover thing in 2047?

Face it, you thought this was some big deal because you hate alabama and SOOOOO want them to get in trouble again. Therefore, you made it out to be way more than it was. This misstep is the laughing stock of all NCAA "rules" as it is. It's a MINOR MINOR MINOR thing, no more egregious than what schools (INCLUDING AUBURN) report multiple times a year.

keep telling yourself that my brother......if he's just a family friend, why hasn't he been named? B)

There is an airplane company in Mobile that has it's headquarters located in South Carolina. It was mentioned that One plane has made Numerous trips, back and forth, straight to SC. But, on one Saturday evening that One plane made a stop at the Birmingham Airport, or whatever LaLa wants it to be called, around 12 o'clock. Then the plane flew to SC. The plane then made a return trip to Birmingham at around 8. Then the plane flew back to Mobile. Is that a coincidence? Maybe...but, for One plane to never make a trip to Birmingham on its way to SC, stop there, then proceed to SC...then comes back, stopping at B'Ham, on it's way back to Mobile...on the same day as the uat Basketball game, that started at around 6 that night. It is kinda usual.

And for you, RWS, to state....."Well, you just heard it from some website" or "You just got the pictures from some website"....."Therefore, it's ALL a Lie" or whatever, seems like you've been wallowing around in the sabbanaid and are just either in complete Denial or are just too off kilter to realize that just about ALL information is posted on a Website. So, for you to say that, it just shows your Ignorance. Also, if there's anything negative happening to uat, you won't see it in the bammerham News until about 3 to 5 days after it's been posted on a website. So RWS and BG, keep wallowing in that sabbanaid and telling yourselves that "There's nothing to it." (if there was nothing to it and if it was such a Minor Minor Minor Secondary Violation...why, then, is he being made to serve a two game suspension?)

I'm not here saying DP for uat coming or this is just the tip of the Iceberg or anything of that nature. I'm just letting everyone here know what I've heard...and for your info, RWS, I didn't get it from a website. I did get the Burton Scott pictures from a website, of course, how the hell else could I get them? I could be a stalker...or Prowler...and take pictures of players and their rides. FWIW, I thought the BS pictures were hilarious, because it was a dig back towards the Clemson DC....

Soooo, War Eagle and Go TIGERS!!!!! WooooooooHoooooo!!!!!!

Gibson's 2 Game Suspension, recommended by uat to the NCAA because of a "Little trip"....Cover-up?

There is an airplane company in Mobile that has it's headquarters located in South Carolina. It was mentioned that One plane has made Numerous trips, back and forth, straight to SC. But, on one Saturday evening that One plane made a stop at the Birmingham Airport, or whatever LaLa wants it to be called, around 12 o'clock. Then the plane flew to SC. The plane then made a return trip to Birmingham at around 8. Then the plane flew back to Mobile. Is that a coincidence? Maybe...but, for One plane to never make a trip to Birmingham on its way to SC, stop there, then proceed to SC...then comes back, stopping at B'Ham, on it's way back to Mobile...on the same day as the uat Basketball game, that started at around 6 that night. It is kinda usual.

And for you, RWS, to state....."Well, you just heard it from some website" or "You just got the pictures from some website"....."Therefore, it's ALL a Lie" or whatever, seems like you've been wallowing around in the sabbanaid and are just either in complete Denial or are just too off kilter to realize that just about ALL information is posted on a Website. So, for you to say that, it just shows your Ignorance. Also, if there's anything negative happening to uat, you won't see it in the bammerham News until about 3 to 5 days after it's been posted on a website. So RWS and BG, keep wallowing in that sabbanaid and telling yourselves that "There's nothing to it." (if there was nothing to it and if it was such a Minor Minor Minor Secondary Violation...why, then, is he being made to serve a two game suspension?)

I'm not here saying DP for uat coming or this is just the tip of the Iceberg or anything of that nature. I'm just letting everyone here know what I've heard...and for your info, RWS, I didn't get it from a website. I did get the Burton Scott pictures from a website, of course, how the hell else could I get them? I could be a stalker...or Prowler...and take pictures of players and their rides. FWIW, I thought the BS pictures were hilarious, because it was a dig back towards the Clemson DC....

Soooo, War Eagle and Go TIGERS!!!!! WooooooooHoooooo!!!!!!

Gibson's 2 Game Suspension, recommended by uat to the NCAA because of a "Little trip"....Cover-up?

so, since you know so much about it what day was it and what airports were involved? my FlightAware account works just the same as everybody else.

so, since you know so much about it what day was it and what airports were involved? my FlightAware account works just the same as everybody else.

Try looking up Tail (N243JB) from Mobile Downtown Airport (KBFM) to Oconee County Regional Clemson, SC (KCEU) on January 27th, 2007 or Febuary 3rd, 2007

Try looking up Tail (N243JB) from Mobile Downtown Airport (KBFM) to Oconee County Regional Clemson, SC (KCEU) on January 27th, 2007 or Febuary 3rd, 2007

hm, i thought i could go back at least a year and check histories....apparently you can only do 4 months worth. so what, you're now saying he went to two basket ball games and not just one? which airport in Alabama did the plane stop off at?

bottom line is the NCAA has already accepted the whole situation. just because a charter plane stops off somewhere in north Alabama when it was already public that he was up there anyways (see his Rivals interview) does not mean a recruit was on the plane. in his interview he even says he rode up there with a friend, so its not like there was some huge conspiracy to keep his visit a secret. all it boils down to is it is yet another excuse as to why Alabama got somebody AU didn't.

Archived