Ya'll have got to see this

autigeremt

This is pitiful. As for the Nick's ego comment, have you ever heard him go on and on about how great the win over Clemson was? Or how great the recruiting class was? Or how great he is at recruiting? The answer to all of those is no because he is to busy looking to the "next thing".

I think the post game interview after the Clemson game is evident of that.

As much as Auburn fans use the word "delusional" in regards to Alabama fans y'all practice it on a a daily basis with your comments about Nick Saban.

Runs in the Bowden Family. It is well know that Terry had called "Daddy" Bowden for advise on games plays etc. There is one tell that I cannot support saying Terry called Daddy at half time during one Auburn Game.

I just wonder what $aban, Diddy, Richt and the Beamer had to say to him? Beamer should have been making a few calls to see what the hell happened to his own team.

This is pitiful. As for the Nick's ego comment, have you ever heard him go on and on about how great the win over Clemson was? Or how great the recruiting class was? Or how great he is at recruiting? The answer to all of those is no because he is to busy looking to the "next thing".

I think the post game interview after the Clemson game is evident of that.

As much as Auburn fans use the word "delusional" in regards to Alabama fans y'all practice it on a a daily basis with your comments about Nick Saban.

Oh Birmingham, go plunk yourself!

Archived