AU vs Miss State

TigerFreak

I'm going to say it wil be a respectable game but Auburn will dominate most of the game.

Auburn 31 - MSU 14

looking at the results of their first two games......MSU's offense is bad, real bad. They couldn't get a good ground game going againts la tech or se louisiana (is louisiana a breeding ground for cupcakes?) Our offense will look better. I'm going:

AU- 34

MSU- 10

This may be the breakout game to send a message. From what I hear, the playbooks are about to open, and the D is going to be nasty:

AU - 42

Miss St - 3

This may be the breakout game to send a message. From what I hear, the playbooks are about to open, and the D is going to be nasty:

AU - 42

Miss St - 3

Good point LukeDuke, This is the first time in awhile that we haven't played MissSt. at the 11:30am slot. Auburn usually comes to play at the ESPN night game. And yes DWK, I will use the word revenge. Revenge, revenge, revenge, revenge. I f-ing hate those cowbell toating, redneck, inbred, crackpipes from Starkvegas. The only thing Starkville has going for them is Rick's. Ok Im done venting, somebody give me a beer. Wait, hold that thought, hold off of the beer until about 3 pm Saturday afternoon. WDE!!!!

P.S. Im usually a good sport, but I got jumped in Starkville by a bunch of drunk frat boys because they thought my wife was hot and I was wearing an Auburn hat.

If we don't hand at leat 31 on them we will lose to LSU.

what the hell does putting 31 on MSU have to do with us possibly losing to lsu? That makes no sense..

:au: 13

:msu: 14

What makes you say that? Our defense has looked really good and MSU's offense has struggled a lot. Granted, our offense has been less than stellar. Opposing our offense, though, MSU lost a lot of defense and a coordinator. They have not stood out there. We have the special teams advantage. I think we will in about every game we play this year. Croom is a good coach, but Tommy is quite a bit better I think.

I'm not calling you out. I'm just curious to hear your reasoning.

:au: 27

:msu: 10

MSU will probably capitolize on a couple of turnovers. Until we get that under control, I think we have to allow for it. We need to have it under control by next week: LSU.

Archived