Players stepped up

PowerI

I have felt this whole season that we have the talent on offense to be a lot better than what we have looked like this year. Even though Kodi is young and makes mistakes, he has shown that he has the talent and arm strength to be a solid QB. We have good receivers, despite the inconsistencies. We have talent at running back, as always. Our offensive line has been the biggest disappointment of the whole season.

I was really proud of the way our guys played today, even though we lost. At least they didn't give up like they did against WV and Ole Miss.

However, I think that the biggest problem has been the coaching. It's obvious that Ensminger is clueless as a OC and Hugh "bobo head" Nall has forgotten how to coach our OL. Our players did everything to win this game today. Our coaches kept us from winning. They never play the hot back. Mario Fannin was the hot back and he is standing on the sidelines on the last drive of the game. Our coaches have proven time and time again this season that they are mismanaging the talent that is available on the team.

With all of this being said, I still think Tubs should retained, but I think that alot of coaches are going to have to be let go, specifically Nall, Knox and Ensminger.

I have felt this whole season that we have the talent on offense to be a lot better than what we have looked like this year. Even though Kodi is young and makes mistakes, he has shown that he has the talent and arm strength to be a solid QB. We have good receivers, despite the inconsistencies. We have talent at running back, as always. Our offensive line has been the biggest disappointment of the whole season.

I was really proud of the way our guys played today, even though we lost. At least they didn't give up like they did against WV and Ole Miss.

However, I think that the biggest problem has been the coaching. It's obvious that Ensminger is clueless as a OC and Hugh "bobo head" Nall has forgotten how to coach our OL. Our players did everything to win this game today. Our coaches kept us from winning. They never play the hot back. Mario Fannin was the hot back and he is standing on the sidelines on the last drive of the game. Our coaches have proven time and time again this season that they are mismanaging the talent that is available on the team.

With all of this being said, I still think Tubs should retained, but I think that alot of coaches are going to have to be let go, specifically Nall, Knox and Ensminger.

Granted there were some calls that in hindsight should have been called differently but overall, I thought this was our best game of the season. We were balanced on offense and our defense, while they gave up some yards, they held a good UGA offense to 17 points. An assistance coach overhaul still needs to be done. Mario played alot more today than he has in the past. I thought they utilized him pretty well.

Have you ever thought about the fact that Fannin is not a great blocker? On the last drive we had to throw the ball down the field and Georgia was bringing pressure. Tate was left in to block.

Have you ever thought about the fact that Fannin is not a great blocker? On the last drive we had to throw the ball down the field and Georgia was bringing pressure. Tate was left in to block.

Kodi said he does everything right, including blocking. Tate wasn't back there to block on all the plays. About half of those he went out in the flats. They weren't blitzing, except once, i think, on that last drive. Mario is a threat anywhere on the field and it kills me that we don't use him. This is the most we have and it proved to be not enough even though he had both TD's. Put him in on the last drive, and after his two TD's, they will put a man on him and make sure he doesn't get open, opening up the field for the other receivers. Coaching has been terrible the last few years in terms of putting out best players on the field.

It's time for the bbq gang to be broken up. Tubs needs to put the good of the team and the program before friendship. Knox, Ensminger, and Nall need to be let go.

Archived