Men vs. uat

WarTiger

Did anybody else laugh at some of the names on that list that have been "mentioned" for the Bama job?

yeah...what a joke. for some reason the announcers are under the delusion that uat is considered a big time job... guess its a sickness that infests you when you walk on that campus unless you already know better.

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Did anybody else laugh at some of the names on that list that have been "mentioned" for the Bama job?

My favorite was Tom Izzo. Justification from the locals? "Well, he's buddies with Coach Saban!" Yikes. :rolleyes:

Just going to be a hard one to win, Bama's playing really good and we're not hitting the 3's.

So true! We need to get back on track, maybe that big win over Miss. State is hurting us since it was just a few days ago. MAn, ticky tack fouls, but we aren't getting any against the Bammers. Shock a foul on Bama and we shoot 3. But our fouls shooting usually stinks, way to shoot Waller.

Our boys are still fighting, 8 down, I can honestly say I've never seen a game this past month where I didn't think we gave 110%, I'm proud of our team.

I totally agree. We are outsized almost every game and they are some fiesty kids working their butts off! I think Lebo is doing a good job and we have a bright future.

time out uat....tigers cut the lead to 6....way to go tigers...let's keep it going...

How many times has Hillman traveled? These refs sucks. Totally in Saban's pocket

For Real!!!

We get close and drat, something stupid happens. We travel and Hillman is walking all over the place? We need to keep hitting the 3's.

Hargrove for 3.....tigers cut the lead to 3...

hargrove takes it to the basket....tigers trail by only 1...

OK i take my comment about the traveling calls.....i think frankie sullivan just traveled 4 times at once....the refs are keeping it honest

Yeah, I have to agree too. But we are fighting, keep it up Tigers. Sink these free throws.

Archived