Men vs. uat

WarTiger

Well, It's almost tip off time and it looks like we'll be joined in progress with the current game still with 2:05 to play. Hopefully it goes quickly and we get live to turd town soon.

WAR EAGLE!!!

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Knox gets an open dunk. and just followed it with a block on the other end. knox blocks another and turns it into a break away dunk by reed...tigers up by 1...14-13.

we aren't hitting the 3's tonight... Our defense is playing prety well, but offensively we are missing something. Shots just aren't falling from outside. Hopefully that will change.

the shots just aren't dropping for us tonight. We beat this team by 15 earlier in the season.

Wow, are we cold or what tonight! Man, we can't buy a shot or a call. Hey, a call finally, drat it is against us again. 13 point lead, I hate BAMA. Let's go Tigers!!!

It seems like these announcers are up Alabama's a$$

From the calls it looks like the refs are in their pockets. :rolleyes:

We are totally choking. But there is another half. Knew it would be hard here since they have a big crowd. Been a long time since they have gotten that trophy at halftime.

Good job to cut it to 10 at the end there by Reed, shots just not falling for us so far but Alabama has allowed us to stay in it (relatively). If we can get our shots to start falling the second half and do a better job on defense we can make this a game.

It was fun to hear them claim it's crowds like this one that can lure a big-name coach to Bama's program. BS. It's all about halftime tonight. Teams with 6-8 SEC records don't fill many arenas on their own, I don't believe.

No foul on the back of AU? Gosh, I hate losing, we have done so well these past few weeks. Why does Bama have to peak when we do? Come on Tigers!

Did anybody else laugh at some of the names on that list that have been "mentioned" for the Bama job?

It was fun to hear them claim it's crowds like this one that can lure a big-name coach to Bama's program. BS. It's all about halftime tonight. Teams with 6-8 SEC records don't fill many arenas on their own, I don't believe.

So true, if we had won the football game and this was at Auburn, we would have the same size crowd. Proof that football rules still. Why is Bama so lucky tonight, crap!

Archived