Are you ready for some Football?

TigerfanKM

OK NFL fans, let's here who you think is gonna take down my PITTSBURGH STEELERS as defending Super Bowl champs. Or do some of you think they have a great shot at repeating? (AS I DO!!) War Eagle!!!

I live in Nashville, but was born in Pittsburgh.

Steelers by 10! :cheer:

Jason Campbell will have a breakout season (similar to his breakout senior season on the Plains). The offense finally gells and the defense, led by free agent acquisition Albert Haynesworth and shut-down corner Carlos Rogers all combine to take the Washington Redskins to the big game!! :cheer:

Okay, probably not, but it sure would be cool! In all seriousness the Steelers look good and two of the other teams from the NFC East (Giants and Iggles) probably have as good a shot as anyone.

Colts have a good team returning and Peyton's window is closing. If the starting defense stays healthy they have just as good chance as they have the past 5 years or so.

Colts have a good team returning and Peyton's window is closing. If the starting defense stays healthy they have just as good chance as they have the past 5 years or so.

What's the Oline situation look like in Indy?

I expect my beloved Saints to make a push deep into the playoffs. Breesus doesn't sweat, he perspires holy water. Who Dat!!!

OK NFL fans, let's here who you think is gonna take down my PITTSBURGH STEELERS as defending Super Bowl champs. Or do some of you think they have a great shot at repeating? (AS I DO!!) War Eagle!!!

I,too, am a steelers fan and look forward to a repeat!!!!!! go steelers

Hate to bust your bubble, but they are going down GAME 1 to my beloved Tennessee Titans! :)

we steeler faithful are still waiting on the titans to make the afc championship.....that's what happens when you mess with the beloved terrible towel....fear the towel!!!

Archived