Sanders decommits from bammer and his

AUman43

To Auburn! according to beaver. :cheer: This was also verified by Scout although they don't mention his mother's statement.

It's all part of The Process,TM a'ight? Earth to Saban: you don't have free reign on this state any more. The crimson walls are tumbling as fast as they went up. WDE!

I can see that this recruiting class is shaping up as a very good one. We have a really good chance at Seastrunk and Dyer with Lattimore visiting for the OM game. We stand in good with Ed Christian and we've made a move on Mack. I personally think we have a real chance at Moseley in the end and look good with Thornton and Whitaker. Even with these, they're more out there we can get. War Damn Eagle and go Chizik, Malzahn and Trooper.

It's all part of The Process,TM a'ight? Earth to Saban: you don't have free reign on this state any more. The crimson walls are tumbling as fast as they went up. WDE!

No, no, no. The writing was on the wall and he really wouldn't get to play for 3 years or maybe at all. That's how they roll.

It's official, according to Rivals Sanders is an Auburn tiger. Welcome Craig! :cheer:

It's official, according to Rivals Sanders is an Auburn tiger. Welcome Craig! :cheer:

He'll be an Auburn Tiger if he signs with Auburn next February. Until then, he or any other so called "commit" can dump us just like Sanders just dumped UAT.

It's hard to over-state how big this is - can some one tell me the last time we flipped a uat commit? Chizik and staff have out-recruited the czar almighty in less than one year. What a welcome sign of what's to come...

He'll be an Auburn Tiger if he signs with Auburn next February. Until then, he or any other so called "commit" can dump us just like Sanders just dumped UAT.

Couldn't have said it better myself. I'll believe it when I see it in February.

It's hard to over-state how big this is - can some one tell me the last time we flipped a uat commit? Chizik and staff have out-recruited the czar almighty in less than one year. What a welcome sign of what's to come...

I agree, I cannot recall this happening under the Tuberville regime since I paid attention to recruiting in like '05 or '06. But I wouldn't say the Auburn staff has out-recruited Saban. The guy still has a "better" class (strictly talking stars and reputation and what not). No doubt, this is a great battle that was won, but the war is far from over and still belongs to the dark side.

Does anybody know what caused him to switch his "commitment?"

Couldn't have said it better myself. I'll believe it when I see it in February.

I agree, I cannot recall this happening under the Tuberville regime since I paid attention to recruiting in like '05 or '06. But I wouldn't say the Auburn staff has out-recruited Saban. The guy still has a "better" class (strictly talking stars and reputation and what not). No doubt, this is a great battle that was won, but the war is far from over and still belongs to the dark side.

Does anybody know what caused him to switch his "commitment?"

He basically said his heart wasn't in it for bama and it was for Auburn. He also said he jumped the gun on the commitment to make people happy, but it turns out it didn't make him happy.

You won't have to wait til February. Word is he's graduating in December. He should enroll in January, and count toward the '09 class. That makes this a HUGE pick up. It's the recruiting trifecta... great talent, stolen from bammer, doesn't count against our 28.

You won't have to wait til February. Word is he's graduating in December. He should enroll in January, and count toward the '09 class. That makes this a HUGE pick up. It's the recruiting trifecta... great talent, stolen from bammer, doesn't count against our 28.

Correct. He will also be able to go through Spring drills this year.

This guy is going to be a good one. Very nice pick up for AU. Honestly, I expect to see more of this for the next two years as AU can offer quicker playing time in certain positions, which is a BIG selling item! Once a team starts stacking up with Talent like Bama and Florida, fewer players get the real opportunity for immediate playing time coming right of high school. As the talent builds, recruiting sells "winning championships" rather "immediate playing time"....

This guy is going to be a good one. Very nice pick up for AU. Honestly, I expect to see more of this for the next two years as AU can offer quicker playing time in certain positions, which is a BIG selling item! Once a team starts stacking up with Talent like Bama and Florida, fewer players get the real opportunity for immediate playing time coming right of high school. As the talent builds, recruiting sells "winning championships" rather "immediate playing time"....

In other words basically what Alabama has done the last 3-4 yrs

So now $aban will have to actually WIN A CHAMPIONSHIP in Tuskaloser? UAT is in trouble...

Archived