How many yards will Tate have against uat

AU-Dave

150 yards is my guess.

Whatcha got?

If he's able to do so he'll deserve all the credit given. That would make him the first player in the last 30 games Bama has played that's been able to break the 100 yard mark rushing (assuming UTC doesn't have a rusher break the century mark)

not many at all. I do not think UA has surrendered a 150+ yard rusher this season, if Im not mistaken.

just ask how sucessful Anthony Dixon and Charles Scott were against UA's Defense and since Bama's D is 90 times better than UGAs and Tate didn't rush worth diddly against them, then my guess is 40 yards rushing against UA

not many at all. I do not think UA has surrendered a 150+ yard rusher this season, if Im not mistaken.

just ask how sucessful Anthony Dixon and Charles Scott were against UA's Defense and since Bama's D is 90 times better than UGAs and Tate didn't rush worth diddly against them, then my guess is 40 yards rushing against UA

The last time we gave up a 100 yard game to a rusher was 30 games ago.

I honestly don't think Tate will get off in this game either. We have the best run D in the nation. If AU is in this game late, it will be because they've thrown it well.

Whatever he gets on his own, if the line doesn't get called for some stupid false start penalty and get it called back. Sometimes it looks like he is the only one out there willing to give 100% effort on every play. He deserves better than that in front of him. If the line blocked like he runs he would be the nation's leading rusher, easy.

I honestly don't think Tate will get off in this game either. We have the best run D in the nation. If AU is in this game late, it will be because they've thrown it well.

Actually I remember one that was less than 10 years ago, in 2002 our 3rd string running back (Trey Smith) went over 120 yards against the best defensive line bama money could buy at the time. Both Carnell Williams and Ronnie Brown were out with injuries and Smith stepped up and went over a hundred yards in the the 2002 17-7 Auburn victory over the tide in Tuscaloosa.

But I don't see Bama letting Tate get over 100 yards simply because of the comments that were read during the Georgia game about him being the best back in the state. I do think there is merit to the argument, both Ingram and Tate are great backs and I think if you discuss one as a candidate you should also metion the other. But making comments like Tate did gives a lot of motivation and fuel for opposing defenses, so I think that bama is going to make it personal in stopping Tate's running the ball. But you never know, if the offensive line shows up and controls the line of scrimmage it is a definite possibility.

My bad, thought you wrote 30 seasons ago, my error.

150 yards is my guess.

Whatcha got?

You Auburn people should be worried about winning the game as a team, not trying to figure out how many yards an individual gets. Who cares how many yards Tate gets. Stats and individual awards do not mean anything. It's better for one running back to have minus yards and the team wins than it is to have 300 yards and the team loses. The only thing that matters is which team wins and hopefully no one gets hurt.

150 yards is my guess.

Whatcha got?

You Auburn people should be worried about winning the game as a team, not trying to figure out how many yards an individual gets. Who cares how many yards Tate gets. Stats and individual awards do not mean anything. It's better for one running back to have minus yards and the team wins than it is to have 300 yards and the team loses. The only thing that matters is which team wins and hopefully no one gets hurt.

I believe this thread was a jab at the one asking how many Ingram would have against us. The majority of people here would have to agree with you.

150 yards is my guess.

Whatcha got?

Know whats going on before you speak. Kickerman is right, this was about the other thread started by YOU uat people. I'm not worried about how many yards Tate will have. It was simply a question. Don't you have some grass to cut somewhere?

Don't you have some grass to cut somewhere?

I doubt he does, its November.

If you're going to make an occupational jab, at least be mindful of whether or not it's seasonal.

You'd be better off going with a fast food occupational reference as it is seasonally unaffected. ;)

If you're going to make an occupational jab, at least be mindful of whether or not it's seasonal.

You'd be better off going with a fast food occupational reference as it is seasonally unaffected. ;)

I mowed my yard yesterday... why? Because it needed it. :poke:

Your right about that. Now hurry the hell up My pizza is getting cold

It depends on where you live and the last time it was cut.

"If AU is in this game late, it will be because they've thrown it well".

If we're in this game late it's because everything Malzahn has thrown @ the Bama D has worked (throwing AND running). Don't look for Roof's D plan to stop a sneeze.

"If AU is in this game late, it will be because they've thrown it well".

If we're in this game late it's because everything Malzahn has thrown @ the Bama D has worked (throwing AND running). Don't look for Roof's D plan to stop a sneeze.

That's a bit tough. I'm not sure that the defensive plan is the only problem.

It depends on where you live and the last time it was cut.

I'm about to mow my leaves again. Will need to about twice more before they've all fallen. :o

I cut my grass on Friday of last week and it is about ready for another cutting....and I live in Auburn. :poke:

This is an Auburn Board. Go away or add in the discussion Tid1945. It's just a damn question. Don't be stupid. We'll take a -10 yards rushing if we win the game by a point.

150 yards is my guess.

Whatcha got?

I agree with your comments about awards but a 100-yard rusher is normally a strong indicator of success on offense and in this case it would clearly be so based on Alabama's performance against the run. If Tate has over 100-yards rushing against Bama, it will probably mean 1 or 2 things.

1) He had 50-yard plus run in the game

2) Auburn's passing game had a high number of impact pass plays that kept the running lanes open.

For the record, I don't think Tate rushes for over 100-yards unless he has 25 or more carries.

Last 100-yard game against Bama was on 10-13-07 against Ole Miss. BenJarvis Green-Ellis had 131-yards.

Archived