Seriously, congrats

BamaGrad03

Sky boxes don't create crowd noise. Add some more cheddar to your whine.

:banghead:

My reference to the sky boxes was a response to you saying our stadium expansion would be filled with rednecks. It was a retort that pointed to all the cash cows that will be sitting behind the glass. They'll be 10,000 blood thirsty, brick throwin' rednecks in the new endzone deck that will create crowd noise. Happy now?

WTF would I be whining about exactly? We won, remember? God, you're dense.

(P.S. Why I stooped to your level by referencing that now-irrelevant streak, I have no idea. I was always taught not to argue with an idiot -- they'll bring you down to their level and then beat you with experience. My b.)

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

(P.S. Why I stooped to your level by referencing that now-irrelevant streak, I have no idea. I was always taught not to argue with an idiot -- they'll bring you down to their level and then beat you with experience. My b.)

What's funny is that you actually believe it's you who is stooping to MY level. You're posting on an Auburn board, in a thread where one of your own at least had the class to come here and praise us for a good game. Which it was. But you've turned it into a thread of how great your g-damn stadium is, how no one will ever beat your hallowed team because a few more seats have been added. about an imaginary face mask no call on our first score.

I don't care about your stadium, we'll beat you there just as we've beaten you where ever we've played. Deal w/ it.

But hey, congrats on winning your second SEC Western Division title. I'm sure all those millions Saban is getting are really worth going 0 for Florida. :thumbsup:

What's funny is that you actually believe it's you who is stooping to MY level. You're posting on an Auburn board, in a thread where one of your own at least had the class to come here and praise us for a good game. Which it was. But you've turned it into a thread of how great your g-damn stadium is, how no one will ever beat your hallowed team because a few more seats have been added. about an imaginary face mask no call on our first score.

I don't care about your stadium, we'll beat you there just as we've beaten you where ever we've played. Deal w/ it.

But hey, congrats on winning your second SEC Western Division title. I'm sure all those millions Saban is getting are really worth going 0 for Florida. :thumbsup:

I guess His father should have taught him not to argue with some one smarter than him.

I'm not necessarily trying to rain on the moral victory parade, but just for a little perspective...

After you guys had completed your crash course in Sandlot Football 101 in jumping out to a 14-0 lead, Alabama outscored you 26-7 and outgained you 303-183. To say that Auburn "outplayed" us simply isn't true.

Um, no. You only had 291 yards of total offense for the whole game and 79 of it came on the last drive. Have Jethro help you on that cipherin'.

Ugh. What you did against those JV 'Bama teams in 2000, 2004, and 2006 has nothing to do with what throws down next season. Same applies for us and our 2008 shellacking of your then-circus of a football program.

And actually, they'll be a few more thousand fans in the second set of new skyboxes we will have installed in the last 4 years. The last I checked, it took some cheddar to sit there.

Like I said earlier -- I'm moving on and I see no reason why you shouldn't either. 26-21.

Move on permanently.

But hey, congrats on winning your second SEC Western Division title. I'm sure all those millions Saban is getting are really worth going 0 for Florida.

Guaranteed back to back BCS bowl appearances, I'd say he's worth it.

But hey, congrats on winning your second SEC Western Division title. I'm sure all those millions Saban is getting are really worth going 0 for Florida.

Guaranteed back to back BCS bowl appearances, I'd say he's worth it.

Helps the conference out, with the bowl $$, that's for sure. :thumbsup:

Ugh. What you did against those JV 'Bama teams in 2000, 2004, and 2006 has nothing to do with what throws down next season. Same applies for us and our 2008 shellacking of your then-circus of a football program.

And actually, they'll be a few more thousand fans in the second set of new skyboxes we will have installed in the last 4 years. The last I checked, it took some cheddar to sit there.

Like I said earlier -- I'm moving on and I see no reason why you shouldn't either. 26-21.

^Douchebag...wow, what a douchebag. How long has this guy been following football, since the Shula era? What a clueless dork.

Thanks BG for this thread, at least one Bama fan on here saw what a good game it was. Hey Win, what team was the last to win at Bryant-Denny? Oh yea it was LaMonroe, whew glad they are expanding so that won't happen again.

I'm not going to get involved in this thread other than to say congrats on the hard fought game. I know ya'll don't believe in moral victories and I don't either but ya'll should be proud of your players and coaches, as I'm sure you are. They did one heck of a job.

Archived