All Auburn, All UA All American

WAR-GIGEM-EAGLE

"I am about the same as I was after my visit to Auburn,” Mack said. “It is something that is going to come down to the last minute. Someone will have to do something and I will sign with them.”

Mack said that “something” is not one thing in particular.

“They just have to catch my attention, but I don't really have a set way that could happen,” he said.

Mack said the Auburn coaches put no pressure on him during their visit.

“They just wanted to talk about how I was doing in school," Mack said. "They were making sure I was still on track. We talked a little football and watched the game. It was a relaxed visit.”

Auburn's students did not leave their during the torrential downpour before the West Virginia game, and Mack said that has stuck with him since his visit. He said the fans were the most enjoyable part of his visit.

“The fans calling out my name and just knowing me was the best,” he said. “Auburn's fans are definitely the craziest, and they had some good signs. They said 'Big Mack, come to Auburn' and 'The deal is not done until you have a Big Mack.' That was cool.”

Here is our opportunity to help the coaches bring in the top recruits in the country. The Under Armour All American game will be played at Tropicana Field in St. Petersburg, Florida on Jan 2nd, 2010 at 11 AM EST. This is the perfect opportunity for Auburn fans to go show their support for our current commitments playing (Dyer, Parkey, Mosley, Holland, and Owens) as well as show Antonio Goodwin that he needs to continue to be on board. Also playing in this game is OL Eric Mack, James Stone, DE Corey Lemonier, and Safety Ahmad Dixon. Tickets are available on Ticketmaster and they are only $10.00. Wear your orange and blue, make signs, come cheer, support, and show these top recruits the blessings of being a part of the Auburn family. People complain about coaches and administration and everyone else for not doing enough to help push the program to the top. I say we, as fans, take matters in our own hands to do our part in assiting those folks in their efforts. Fans can make a huge difference in the world of college football, so BE THE DIFFERENCE!!!

So the 20k Auburn fans who are going to the Outback bowl can just stay in the Tampa Bay area an extra day to root on some future Tigers, right?

I really wish I could go.

Archived