Ronnie Brown

autiger6

There is a better article about this on ESPN without at the TMZ speculation and exaggeration:

ESPN Link

He was pulled over for not using a signal when changing lanes. I can drive down I565 from Decatur to Huntsville and see that happen a thousand times a day. So, he was not originally pulled over for suspicion of being intoxicated. ESPN says a report states the charges may be reduced to just a traffic violation, which means he was not legally intoxicated, thus a freakin' traffic violation has just been splattered all around media outlets.

First time DUI offense if he is in fact guilty he should get off. Frankly him getting pulled over to begin with for a lane change without a turn signal is garbage. While he was not pulled over for suspicion of DUI Im sure the cop was using the lane change without a signal as an excuse to stop him for hopes of finding a DUI or drugs. That is the way cops operate.

There is a better article about this on ESPN without at the TMZ speculation and exaggeration:

ESPN Link

He was pulled over for not using a signal when changing lanes. I can drive down I565 from Decatur to Huntsville and see that happen a thousand times a day. So, he was not originally pulled over for suspicion of being intoxicated. ESPN says a report states the charges may be reduced to just a traffic violation, which means he was not legally intoxicated, thus a freakin' traffic violation has just been splattered all around media outlets.

First time DUI offense if he is in fact guilty he should get off. Frankly him getting pulled over to begin with for a lane change without a turn signal is garbage. While he was not pulled over for suspicion of DUI Im sure the cop was using the lane change without a signal as an excuse to stop him for hopes of finding a DUI or drugs. That is the way cops operate.

That and the ole "tag light not working" are always good excuses for a pull over.

Archived