Arena Construction Update

RunInRed

I wanted to make a comment. The AU logo at mid-court was going to be orange with blue trim....but some folks made a few calls and it paid off. Kudos to those who did. The court/facility looks great!

They ought to try and have this place ready in time for A-Day weekend for fans to be able to walk-through. I'm not usually not prone to make the long drive to A-Day, but being able to see this place might get me there. I would think that it would for sure be open for Fan Day.

An Auburn fan who is bored by a spring game and not willing to make the trip but with hopes of seeing the new arena would be inspired to make the drive to AU for a Saturday. More fans like yourself and AU can win. BTW I live in Huntsville and I am the same way. I have tickets to AU baseball in Nashville vs Vandy but damn just want to go to Auburn for the weekend so I am torn.

They ought to try and have this place ready in time for A-Day weekend for fans to be able to walk-through. I'm not usually not prone to make the long drive to A-Day, but being able to see this place might get me there. I would think that it would for sure be open for Fan Day.

• 3 weeks later...

Wish they would give the TU basketball donors their seat assignments before the A-day game. Would be great to check your seats out, maybe opt out for a better choice.

Quonsett Hut/CBL= SEC championship

MC/CSS= Elite Eight

Auburn Arena/CTB = this is going to be good!

Little Doc

Wish they would give the TU basketball donors their seat assignments before the A-day game. Would be great to check your seats out, maybe opt out for a better choice.

From the way it was designed, there shouldn't be a bad seat in the house! I can't wait to see it on Saturday!

I wanted to make a comment. The AU logo at mid-court was going to be orange with blue trim....but some folks made a few calls and it paid off. Kudos to those who did. The court/facility looks great!

Thank God for the change! Those orange seats will shine unless someone is sitting in them. It looks really small.

But, my biggest question is how will they play basketball without baskets?? :roflol:

Archived