Passion @ 300M

DKW 86

Thats really high... :)

Is that the highest any movie has went up 2?

I loved Hidalgo. It was a great movie.

50 first dates was nice 2.

Have not had the chance to go see Passion yet. My wife had surgery on the day it came out and is just now getting around well. I did not want to go see it without her. However, I did get to take my 12 year old daughter to see "Confessions of a Teenage Drama Queen". Oscar material there I tell ya! :lol::rolleyes:

50 first dates = crap

Thats your opinion and your entitled to it. But, The rest of America liked the movie. Its at # 8.

Total as of Mar. 24, 2004: $114,020,787

the rest of america are idiots compared to me

oh ok......

So your saying every person on this board is an idiot compared to you?

50 first dates is the best AS movie since Happy Gilmore. They even pay homage to the great Happy Gilmore in the film.

Looks like it climbed to #13 do those totals account for vhs and dvd sales too. If so as soon as the Passion comes out on video it will easily top all others

Looks like it climbed to #13 do those totals account for vhs and dvd sales too. If so as soon as the Passion comes out on video it will easily top all others

I think that is for box office sales only. They keep a seperate stat for for vhs and dvd sales I believe.

i can't imagine anybody actually paying money to see a movie with Adam Sandler. I can only think of one actor(if you can even call him that) that is worse than adam sandler...

Archived