Auburn Family in the National Spotlight..

hey y'all, sorry for bombarding the board with posts about this daily, but I am really commited to continue making a difference for children across the country --- and my resources are limited here.

Anyways, Bruce Feldman (ESPN.com) has contacted me about the possibility of a story running about the Shon Coleman Tribute Fund on an ESPN show in the future. This is the Auburn Family's opportunity to really show the country what Auburn really is all about. My resources are pretty limited here, so I am asking communities of the Auburn family (such as AUNation) to come together and utilize all their resources for getting the word out about this fund. Let's make this a can't miss opportunity for ESPN to pick up and report on what it truly means to be a part of the Auburn Family. That we truly care about the well-being of our school, individual students/athletes, family, tradition and the desire to help people out in this world who need it the most.

I would ask that if you can think of ways to spread this link around and get the word out to stand behind Shon, his family, and all the amazing things that St. Jude does in the lives of children from all across our great country.

http://stj.convio.net/goto/wareagleshon

This isn't my effort, but a family effort. We need everyone to get involved. If they aren't a part of the AUNation community -- make sure they have an opportunity to pledge their support. Together we can make an unbelievable difference in the lives of others.

Good for you, man. This is an example of why the Auburn family is great. My wife lost two sisters to cancer, both before their 13th birthday so your effort really hits home for me. I will certainly do what I can to help your effort.

Archived