AU vs. Ole Miss

Gamache strikes out. Going to the bottom of the 5th, Auburn 1-0.

You there Red?

Negative. Following AuburnSports.com live chat. Hoke is on the scene...

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

McElroy base hit, Fletcher scores! Caldwell to third. Runners on the corners. OM 3-2, still 1 out. Jenkins coming to bat.

Strikeout. Announcers are going ballistic. Replay shows it was 6 inches off the plate, but called a strike. 2 outs.

Strikes out looking? Goodness. Still, just need one hit...

Can I just say that as sparsely as those stands are filled, I don't want to hear anymore dogging of Auburn for the crowds at the UT series? This is a series for the SEC West crown.

Strikeout to end the inning. Rebs lead 3-2. Rob and the other guy are really getting on this ump for calls on Gamache and the last batter. Bad balls outside given to the OM pitcher as strikes.

Can I just say that as sparsely as those stands are filled, I don't want to hear anymore dogging of Auburn for the crowds at the UT series?

Seriously. Just a guess but we'd have a much better crowd with the division title on the line.

Rob says the stadium is less than half full. I think capacity is about 10,000 including the lawn seats without chairbacks. So a little over 4000 perhaps? All I heard was how they'd have 10k.

Infield single to start the inning.

That crowd is pretty sparse considering what is on the line in this series. Pathetic actually.

Archived