Kid crying about going in Auburn store

Auburnfan91

I saw this on ESPN earlier and so I found it on youtube. From what I've read the video was taken in the Hoover Galleria.

It'd be better if Gene Chizik came barreling through the entrance and tackled the boy's daddy and looked at the young man and said "Why so serious, son!?"

Kid clearly has no home raising. :moon:

What is funny about this,I find it sad.

Do you people ever see anything just as funny or cute, and not have to make such a big deal out of it? If you think that there are not Auburn kids out there that would react the same way about Bama, you are stupid. See something as cute, and laugh for goodness sake, you'll live longer.

We play Auburn one game a year, and yes to me, it is the most important game of the year, but our entire season or life should not revolve around it. I hate when anyone asks a question to either fan base and the respose has to include the other school. We should only be compared to each other one day a year, and that is all.

It's not the kid's reaction that's really the issue, it's what his reaction points to regarding his parents. It's that these moronic parents thought it was funny to bring their 4-year old child to tears over something like Auburn and Alabama stuff, and film it. This wasn't some spontaneous moment either. They had the video camera ready then they go into "Hey, watch this" mode. They knew what was about to happen. So not only do they have sort of a warped sense of humor but they've so indoctrinated their child that he would go into hysterics over merely being placed in the "enemy" store. That's some warped priorities in life.

Don't get me wrong. My parents "indoctrinated" me in all things Auburn. I wouldn't say "R*** T***" for anything, even though my grandparents tried many times to get me to do it. One time my grandmother even tried to bribe us by offering me and my brother $5 each if we'd just say it once. I told her I wouldn't do it because that was a dirty word. The adults thought that was a hoot. But to be so freaked out over it that I would have had a crying fit as if I was being abandoned by being made to go in an Alabama store...no.

I'm not saying they are horrible parents, but this is just over the top to me.

Move along, just more sidewalk alumni. What year do you think they gradumicated? High school doesn't count.

Plus, I prefer not to let blondes with black eyebrows into our store anyways. It creeps me out. Just wait until UAT loses a game and then daddy will give momma a black eye to match those eyebrows.

If I knew (as these people obviously did since they were ready to demonstrate on camera) that my child would have a complete crying, traumatic breakdown in the mall because I said I was going to put them in the Bama store, I wouldn't say that. It's Parenting 101. Don't be an a**hole to your children. At least not on purpose. And certainly don't just do it for sh**s and grins so you can film it and send it to the local birdcage liner.

4 year olds cry about stupid crap all the time. It's what little kids do. People freaking out about this are being a tad ridiculous.

I agree that 4 yr olds do cry over stupid stuff. BUT, this was a planned and purposeful act by the parents to put this child in a traumatic situation of which they obviously knew what the reaction would be. This means that they have done this before. To purposely do this to a child just for the parents pleasure and their notoriety (since the father was filming)is borderline cruelty and abuse.

It's very telling and expected that the bammar crowd on this site finds this funny and acceptable. It's just one of the 100's of ways that bammar followers are different than the AU family. And I thank GOD for that.

4 year olds cry about stupid crap all the time. It's what little kids do. People freaking out about this are being a tad ridiculous.

It's very telling and expected that the bammar crowd on this site finds this funny and acceptable. It's just one of the 100's of ways that bammar followers are different than the AU family. And I thank GOD for that.

It's very telling that Auburn fans are freaking out about this, when if the shoe was on the other foot, they would think it's hilarious. You'll get over it.

But then, if you're seriously worried about this kid, call the cops. You know, since it's child abuse and all. Let me know how it turns out.

It's very telling that Auburn fans are freaking out about this, when if the shoe was on the other foot, they would think it's hilarious. You'll get over it.

But then, if you're seriously worried about this kid, call the cops. You know, since it's child abuse and all. Let me know how it turns out.

What's your problem? Not one AU person in this thread is "freaking out about this." All the comments have been about how pathetic & sad it is for a couple of moron parents to get their jollies off of traumatizing THEIR OWN KID for the sake something to upload to youTube. You are right about one thing, though: it isn't quite child abuse -- at least, not until bammie Dad pulls a gun on his kid and fires off a round. It's just your fan base being themselves. :thumbsdown:

What's your problem? Not one AU person in this thread is "freaking out about this." All the comments have been about how pathetic & sad it is for a couple of moron parents to get their jollies off of traumatizing THEIR OWN KID for the sake something to upload to youTube. You are right about one thing, though: it isn't quite child abuse -- at least, not until bammie Dad pulls a gun on his kid and fires off a round. It's just your fan base being themselves. :thumbsdown:

I never stated that it WAS child abuse but that it was close. Also know that child abuse (and adult also) comes in many forms - physical, mental, emotional, and verbal. I'm not so sure now that this incident wasn't a form of abuse.........

I never stated that it WAS child abuse but that it was close. Also know that child abuse (and adult also) comes in many forms - physical, mental, emotional, and verbal. I'm not so sure now that this incident wasn't a form of abuse.........

Archived