Congrats!

LSUGradin99

That is one helluva rushing attack y'all have. Don't know what to say. A bit shell-shocked after seeing that awesome display of power. I am VERY proud of MY Tigers though for hanging in there despite being tossed around all night long. For the game to be so close throughout is a testament to their character.

The better team won today. No doubt about it. Best of luck the rest of the season! We'll beat Bama first them y'all can take cleanup duty! No less than a BCS bowl game for both LSU & Auburn, deal?

:lsu:

Thanks for the kind post - good luck the rest of the way, especially against the tide.

Thanks. Ya'll played very good too. I know your defense gave up a lot of yards but ya'll held us to 24 points. That was a physical game. It was well played on both sides. Good luck the rest of the season.

War Eagle!

Yes Auburn was clearly better today. Great job by your defense(we didn't make it too hard did we?), but exceptional play by Cam. He is the real deal. Wish we could have given you a better game but our limitations are just too great. We will beat bama. Make sure you do the same, and rep the West.

Good game guys.

Classy post. Thanks much and good luck the rest of the season. I'd be very much obliged if y'all beat Bama next week.

LSU gets next week off before playing Bama

That is one helluva rushing attack y'all have. Don't know what to say. A bit shell-shocked after seeing that awesome display of power. I am VERY proud of MY Tigers though for hanging in there despite being tossed around all night long. For the game to be so close throughout is a testament to their character.

The better team won today. No doubt about it. Best of luck the rest of the season! We'll beat Bama first them y'all can take cleanup duty! No less than a BCS bowl game for both LSU & Auburn, deal?

You gotta deal. Man, I was super impressed with the tackling by LSU D, all in all, some of the tackles they made probably saved Cam from having another 50 yards rushing. It was a great game!! Give your D some credit, to give up all those yards and only 24 points if stout if you ask me. Good luck to ya, beat bama!!

Hope you will stick around for some discussions and not disappear!

WAR EAGLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LSU gets next week off before playing Bama

And before they start complaining about that, they are off too next week.

I hear what ya are saying

Thanks SUGradin99,

Good luck for the rest of the year.

Geaux Tigers, beat Bama!

And come on back, you don't have to stop posting just because the AU LSU game is over.

Congratulations on your win, the best of luck to you through the rest of your season

We've enjoyed talking football with you guys this week, come on back.

Geaux Tigers, beat Bama!

Sounds like a deal to me! Thank you for being such a classy fan. By the way, Geaux Tigers, Beat Bama!

great game lsu. You held us to 24 points today. Oh, one question. Can we please have your punter? <_<

I was thoroughly impressed with his kicking. He pinned us deep the entire second half. We just couldn't get a break to get any decent field position to start a drive.

I give our defense loads of credit as well. I lost count on how many drives (in the 2nd half in particular) that LSU started at midfield, yet our defense gives up a total of 3 first downs the entire second half? Damn.

Congratulations on your win, the best of luck to you through the rest of your season

We've enjoyed talking football with you guys this week, come on back.

Geaux Tigers, beat Bama!

Since I live in Mississippi, I wanna beat :om: first, I hate them

I hope we do, I hate :ua: ypp

I have also enjoyed being here this week, I have been treated with nothing but class. Good luck through the remaineder or the season, I will be pulling for you.

Geaux Tigers, beat Bama!

Way to be classy this week guys come back anytime!

great game lsu. You held us to 24 points today. Oh, one question. Can we please have your punter? <_<

I was thoroughly impressed with his kicking. He pinned us deep the entire second half. We just couldn't get a break to get any decent field position to start a drive.

I give our defense loads of credit as well. I lost count on how many drives (in the 2nd half in particular) that LSU started at midfield, yet our defense gives up a total of 3 first downs the entire second half? Damn.

LOL, Nope, you can't have our punter. LOL

Congrats....yada yada yada....you realize that I'm not trying to be a spoiled sport, It's just that now I have to wear a frigging

Auburn shirt all week to work.

Seriously, I expected Newton to have a great day....Fairley too.... but the real difference in the game , to me, was I expected your pass defense to be a heck of a lot worse.

You guys dominated the second half...yards, time of posession, (score).

The nation saw SEC football today...at it's best.

I think a lot of us will stick around.....I'll see you tomorrow afternoon.

Steve.

Thanks to all of you for being so classy. LSU is definitely the best team we have faced. We played our best game by far (except for special teams) and still it was close. I hope y'all embarrass UAT. We'll see you in Baton Rouge next year!

Ok, that's it. WHAT IS THE DEAL?? The LSU fans are supposed to be the worst in the SEC but the ones who've come over here this week have been awesome. Really. It's to the point I want to see LSU win out!

You guys have really stepped up your fandom and I applaud that! Thanks for coming over and stick around!

I want to add my congratulations to the Auburn Tigers on a great win. The game wasn't all that pretty, unless you're a big Cam Newton fan. He was the best player on the field, and he made the difference in the game, IMO.

It was a good week on conversation between our internet fans. We've enjoyed your sportsmanship. I will pull for Auburn to win out, unless we beat bama and need a bama win to get to atlanta (as I expect you would hold your nose and pull for bama in the same situation against us).

I want to add my congratulations to the Auburn Tigers on a great win. The game wasn't all that pretty, unless you're a big Cam Newton fan. He was the best player on the field, and he made the difference in the game, IMO.

It was a good week on conversation between our internet fans. We've enjoyed your sportsmanship. I will pull for Auburn to win out, unless we beat bama and need a bama win to get to atlanta (as I expect you would hold your nose and pull for bama in the same situation against us).

We play UAT last game, so there is NO WAY that I will be pulling for them to beat you!

Archived