US against The World

dyehardaufan

http://www.al.com/sports/index.ssf/2010/11/scarbinsky_if_its_auburn_again.html

Scarbo lays out what I've been thinking all about the past few weeks. Today is bigger than just Auburn vs Alabama, its Auburn against The World of Haters praying that we lose today. Lets go out there and take what is ours!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

War Damn Eagle!!!!!!!!!!!!

Accurate article. I hate to visit al.com because, try as I might, I'm drawn to the comments below the article. I NEVER click to read page 2, but just looking at page 1 of the comments makes me want to wash my eyes out with soap.

Thankful for the website provided by aufamily.com. This is the best place on the 'net.

Accurate article. I hate to visit al.com because, try as I might, I'm drawn to the comments below the article. I NEVER click to read page 2, but just looking at page 1 of the comments makes me want to wash my eyes out with soap.

Thankful for the website provided by aufamily.com. This is the best place on the 'net.

:thumbsup: Amen to that!

That giant sucking sound you heard was the world gasping on Bama's last 4th down play :roflol:

ESPN had a mass heart attack on Bama's last 4th down.

"NNNNOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!"

That giant sucking sound you heard was the world gasping on Bama's last 4th down play :roflol:

ESPN had a mass heart attack on Bama's last 4th down.

"NNNNOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!"

:roflol:

Archived