BCS Championship ticket info

RunInRed

BCS Championship Game Ticket Information

Auburn will be playing in the 2011 Tostitos BCS National Championship on Monday, Jan. 10, 2011 at 6:30 p.m. MST at the University of Phoenix Stadium in Glendale, Ariz.

Ticket Priority Guidelines for this game will be identical to the Ticket Priority Guidelines for the SEC Championship Game (with the exception of Faculty and Staff).

Ticket order deadline for all Donors is Friday, Dec. 10 at Midnight.

Suite holders, Scholarship Donors and Beckwith Club

• Suite holders, Scholarship Donors, and Beckwith Club Members will receive an email no later than Wednesday, Dec. 8 detailing the order process (Same as SEC Championship Game).

TUF Donor Tickets

• TUF Donors with football priority of $10,000 or more will receive an email no later than Wednesday, Dec. 8 detailing the order process (Same as SEC Championship Game).

Faculty & Staff Tickets

• Faculty and Staff will be contacted by email on their ticket eligibility and ordering process

Student Tickets

• Students who ordered 2010 Season Football tickets have received an email to RSVP for the Bowl Ticket lottery prior to the SEC Championship. The deadline to RSVP for the Bowl Lottery is Wednesday, Dec. 8 at 5 p.m.

• Students are eligible for one (1) ticket.

• You will be contacted by email if you are selected for lottery with details on purchasing and claiming your ticket no later than Friday, Dec. 10.

• Student Tickets must be picked up in Arizona prior to the game. Valid picture I.D. will be required for pick-up. Tickets are non-transferable, no exceptions will be made. Picture on I.D. must match student identity; students may not pick up another students ticket with their I.D.

http://auburntigers.cstv.com/sports/m-footbl/spec-rel/120510aaj.html

Wait wait wait!!! Student tickets must be picked up IN ARIZONA?!? And you have to match the student ID?!?! Oh man...that might actually cut back on the people trying to get tickets just to sell them!!

:cheer:

A couple more notes about tickets...

AUBURN: Home Team - East side of the Stadium and South Endzone

Ticket Numbers 130-141 / 238-248 / 444-455 / 429-431

Oregon: Visiting Team - West Side of the stadium and North Endzone

Ticket Numbers 108-142 / 201-211 / 401-412 / 425-428

bcs-championship.jpg

3D view of seats: http://www.seats3d.com/nfl/arizona_cardinals/

Yeah, that part about the student tickets was definitely done intentionally. Good move by AU.

Yea there was a HUGE backlash about the SEC championship tickets and how they were distributed to students. I think this is definitely a good move! Students were trying to sell tickets for $300+ dollars that they had purchased for $55, it was pretty sickening, especially to juniors and seniors who would have actually went to the game.

I believe the student ticket rules are a BCSCG requirement. Last year Alabama had the same policy. It could just be standard practice by schools, but I don't think it was in relation to the SECCG sales.

Wait wait wait!!! Student tickets must be picked up IN ARIZONA?!? And you have to match the student ID?!?! Oh man...that might actually cut back on the people trying to get tickets just to sell them!!

:cheer:

They should do the same thing for faculty as well. They are always the most guilty about just buying tickets with no intention of going to sell them.

By the way, if any nice high level TUF Donor who isnt going can buy 2 tickets for me I can meet you to buy the tickets for you. As a 6 year TUF member, I did not receive the option to order tickets thru Auburn. I've already got my flights and hotels booked just need the game tickets. I'm local in Huntsville but am also travelling thru Birmingham all the time. I would really appreciate the help.

FYI. Called extratix.com (the broker behind Ticketliquidator.com from whose site I bought my tickets). They said sales have gone crazy since Sat night. Said they have sold 450 of thier 700 in 2 days. Said the tickets I bought have increased from $670 to $850.

A couple more notes about tickets...

AUBURN: Home Team - East side of the Stadium and South Endzone

Ticket Numbers 130-141 / 238-248 / 444-455 / 429-431

Oregon: Visiting Team - West Side of the stadium and North Endzone

Ticket Numbers 108-142 / 201-211 / 401-412 / 425-428

bcs-championship.jpg

3D view of seats: http://www.seats3d.com/nfl/arizona_cardinals/

Where did you find that info about which side of the stadium is for each team? I've been looking for that.

Finally decided on buying a couple of tickets, will be there with my 9yr old son. He got into it this year, so have to bring him along for the experience.

I am told ticket will be shipped on Jan 1st from the broker in chicago.

Sec 418, Row 1

Had to move on the tickets quickly to get the row.

Will be flying from Detroit.

Are there any ideas what face value is yet?

I heard Bama's were $250 last year but no one I know from the ticket office has a set number yet.

I heard Bama's were $250 last year but no one I know from the ticket office has a set number yet.

Face value is $300 and $325 for club....not that you can find any for face anyway

Face value is $300 and $325 for club....not that you can find any for face anyway

Correct, if you have the right to buy through TUF, face is $300 - $325.

I've heard from many people who have gone to these type of events before that scalpers at the game are alot cheaper than buying from these other sites like stubhub. This is due to the local markets dont have alot of interest in attending the games and generally you have alot less people who go out to the locations these games are at without a ticket due to the cost of just traveling to get there.

I know its a scary thought for many, but if you didnt get a shot to buy through Auburn and dont want to pay the absurd prices out there this is probaly your best best at getting a "cheaper" ticket.

I have been told by a local ticket broker to wait at least until mid-December to start shopping around. He said prices right now are the highest they will be due to the hype.

I tend to believe this also. Honestly I think most people are fools paying these prices. Im 34 I dont think I have EVER paid above face for any event I have attended.

Scary thought to go ALL the way out there without tickets but I agree I think its the best course of action.

Stubhub, Ebay, all these ticket brokers and AU people trying to rip people off is a waste of tiem.

I've heard from many people who have gone to these type of events before that scalpers at the game are alot cheaper than buying from these other sites like stubhub. This is due to the local markets dont have alot of interest in attending the games and generally you have alot less people who go out to the locations these games are at without a ticket due to the cost of just traveling to get there.

I know its a scary thought for many, but if you didnt get a shot to buy through Auburn and dont want to pay the absurd prices out there this is probaly your best best at getting a "cheaper" ticket.

I tend to believe this also. Honestly I think most people are fools paying these prices. Im 34 I dont think I have EVER paid above face for any event I have attended.

Scary thought to go ALL the way out there without tickets but I agree I think its the best course of action.

Stubhub, Ebay, all these ticket brokers and AU people trying to rip people off is a waste of tiem.

It's scary alright but I may end up doing it. I already have my flights and hotels booked just need the tickets. My wife and I are gonna do a couple nights in Vegas and then fly over to PHX the morning of the game. I have a couple more people I'm trying to network thru to get face value tix but if that falls thru I'll just see if prices drop or go without a ticket and hopefully get 2 there. If that doesnt work, I heard the Marriot or something that is near the stadium has a nice bar so I'll just watch it there with other Auburn fans and then go celebrate a national championship. Plus I get 2 days in Vegas so the trip wont be a total bust.

It's scary alright but I may end up doing it. I already have my flights and hotels booked just need the tickets. My wife and I are gonna do a couple nights in Vegas and then fly over to PHX the morning of the game. I have a couple more people I'm trying to network thru to get face value tix but if that falls thru I'll just see if prices drop or go without a ticket and hopefully get 2 there. If that doesnt work, I heard the Marriot or something that is near the stadium has a nice bar so I'll just watch it there with other Auburn fans and then go celebrate a national championship. Plus I get 2 days in Vegas so the trip wont be a total bust.

I'm going "All In" and making the trek out there without a ticket unless one falls from the sky into my lap. Booked airfare and hotel last week. By hook or by crook I'll get into the game. I'm not shelling out coin like this to go sit in a sports bar. Don't know how yet, but my a$$ will be in that stadium.

I'm going "All In" and making the trek out there without a ticket unless one falls from the sky into my lap. Booked airfare and hotel last week. By hook or by crook I'll get into the game. I'm not shelling out coin like this to go sit in a sports bar. Don't know how yet, but my a$$ will be in that stadium.

:thumbsup: Me and the hubby are in the same boat- wonder if we can by them from OU?? It can not be any worse then sitting in the middle of 60 LSU fans- THAT SUCKED!!!

I agree. If I spend the kinda cash it takes to get out there if I have to pay a ticket taker $200 I am getting in the game. I am not going to watch in a freakin sports bar.

Archived