Bammers

RunInRed

They have a sickness. I saw one say that now even if Auburn wins the BCS game we will have to share the title with TCU. Then he denied that using that reasoning, bammer shared theirs last year with Boise. They "ain't right", but then that's nothing new.

163462_483553983611_156789128611_6063151_8001314_n.jpg

Bless their hearts. Can't even enjoy their own bowl game with worrying about the JH-West bill collectors.

Funny thing is the guy doesn't have a clue what a obsessed douche he is. Is that written in crayon? lol.

I know some classy bammers (afa bammers go that is) that will be pulling for us. I pull for them in bowl games and couldn't care less what a douche bag bammer like this goober thinks.

Didn't you guys roll toomers corner when we lost to Florida two years ago?

Are you really trying to compare people rolling Toomer's after uat loses an SEC game to a guy taking the time and forethought to make a sign directed towards his biggest rival and their game that's over a week away, and seeking out the camera so all the nation can see it while AT A UAT GAME?

Are you really trying to compare people rolling Toomer's after uat loses an SEC game to a guy taking the time and forethought to make a sign directed towards his biggest rival and their game that's over a week away, and seeking out the camera so all the nation can see it while AT A UAT GAME?

Yeah, how's it different?

IDK, but I rolled Toomer's after I beat a UATer at HORSE once. :poke:

IDK, but I rolled Toomer's after I beat a UATer at HORSE once. :poke:

Are you trying to single handedly kill this thread?

I don't know were there Hook 'em Horns sign at the Outback Bowl last year when Auburn played Northwestern? I don't remember there being an Auburn fan in Pasadena holding up an orange and blue Hook 'em Horns.

Alabama fans have been far worse than Auburn fans were.

Archived