Stay safe

LSUfaninMiss

Stuff in south AL looks to be headed this way ( ATL )

Stay safe, I have been watching the Weather Channel all evening. It hit Tuscaloosa pretty hard, and was headed toward my sons house in Bessemer. He did not get any bad stuff though, but North Birmingham got hit hard too.

This is so very sad, a lot of destruction.

Sending prayers from Mississippi for everyone.

This system rolled through our area(north LA) last night. We spent several hours in the hallway of our house, long night with little sleep. Fortunately there were no reported tornado touchdowns here, just a boatload of rain. Praying for all you folks to the east.

The neighborhood I grew up in outside of Huntsville got leveled again like it did 16 years ago and all of Huntsville is without power! Praying for everyone all over the state!

On the Oregon Coast we have to worry about tsunami's destroying our area. For those of you who live in areas that may be affected, a bit of advice would be to start filling up your bath tub and other jugs with fresh water while you have access to it. I keep a bug out bag with emergency gear like first aid, change of clothes, mre's, fire starters, tarp, etc and if you have the time, get ready now even if you end up not being affected. Hope you all stay safe and out of harm.

Death toll at 32 and climbing, 260,000 in AL without power. :( Everyone affected is in my prayers.

Videos from Tuscaloosa are heartbreaking. I have seen pictures of warzones that had more structures remaining. :(

Count up to 53 deaths. 15 in Tuscaloosa. My heart goes out to all who have suffered through these storms today.

Archived