Another loss to Samford

At least this time we made 'em go extra innings losing 9-8 in ten. Last time they whipped us 8-0. Maybe sooner rather than later Mama Auburn will be calling Samford head coach Casey Dunn home.

We are fast reaching the point that if we don't finish very strong and win at least two games in the SEC tournament we can forget the NCAA's. Auburn making it into the SEC is not a sure thing by any means and if we don't, the overall won/loss record is not good enough to get us in the Big One.

I haven't seen much improvement in things over the past three years, other than a bunch of great hitters last season that have now moved on. This year's team is a veteran outfit that should be producing much better than a 50/50 record with two losses to Samford, one to Jax State and a losing record in the SEC.

I tend to agree. The last two games have been the last straw for me. 9 run complete meltdown and another loss to Samford have all but sunk this ship of support for a guy I had a lot of hope in.

I tend to agree. The last two games have been the last straw for me. 9 run complete meltdown and another loss to Samford have all but sunk this ship of support for a guy I had a lot of hope in.

any chance we make ncaa regionals?

Archived