Stefon Diggs

RunInRed

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You guys are putting a lot of time into an announcement that 97% likely wont be Auburn...

You think we stand a better chance than winning the lottery?!? Well aren't you Mr. Optomistic ;)

"I want to win championships and what's a better place to do it than in your city," Diggs said during his announcement.

:roflol:

Good luck to you kid. :thumbsup:

"I want to win championships and what's a better place to do it than in your city," Diggs said during his announcement.

What he meant to say, "I prefer being home for the holidays."

What he meant to say, "I prefer being home for the holidays."

Wow out of all the places to choose that you want to win championships you choose Maryland? Maybe he thinks Cam might come to Maryland for a season.

I just find it funny that so many have posted ( here and elsewhere ) on how they don't care that SD chose Maryland. I was over it the moment I heard where was making his announcement. Good for him, hope he enjoys his college experience.

just read an article by maryland saying that when they interviewed him he said Auburn was the close second team. good to know we beat out Florida and Ohio State! Goodluck to the kid

just read an article by maryland saying that when they interviewed him he said Auburn was the close second team. good to know we beat out Florida and Ohio State! Goodluck to the kid

In recruiting, coming in second just means that you were the closest LOSER. I hope the kid has a great career. We had our hopes up but it just wasn't meant to be. It would have been great to land him but it is not a big deal that we didn't. It is a non-issue as of the moment of his announcement.

Archived