Stefon Diggs

RunInRed

So, what's the best he can do now? A few years at Maryland and 1st or 2nd round pick at best?

Seems a waste unless he really really really likes Maryland... and a being on a mediocre team in a mediocre conference.

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

just read an article by maryland saying that when they interviewed him he said Auburn was the close second team. good to know we beat out Florida and Ohio State! Goodluck to the kid

" If you're not first, you're last "

So, what's the best he can do now? A few years at Maryland and 1st or 2nd round pick at best?

Seems a waste unless he really really really likes Maryland... and a being on a mediocre team in a mediocre conference.

20 miles from his house. His mom and little brother can watch him play. And what's wrong with staying close to home and being a high draft pick? Good luck to him. Next!

20 miles from his house. His mom and little brother can watch him play. And what's wrong with staying close to home and being a high draft pick? Good luck to him. Next!

That's his best case scenario. The reality is he will not be competing for titles, might win a bowl game or two that don't matter and most likely will get drafted lower. Any of the other schools would have been better for his NFL stock.

just read an article by maryland saying that when they interviewed him he said Auburn was the close second team. good to know we beat out Florida and Ohio State! Goodluck to the kid

Ricky Bobby (or at least his father). A great American.

Ricky Bobby (or at least his father). A great American.

Reese was high when he said that.

The news today is that Danny O'Brien, Maryland's all-star caliber QB, is transferring. The rumors have been out there for a while.

I wondered how long Maryland would sit on that. Long enough to get Diggs.

The news today is that Danny O'Brien, Maryland's all-star caliber QB, is transferring. The rumors have been out there for a while.

Rumors were out at least 2 days before his Feb 10 announcement. This from Feb 8th:

http://www.testudotimes.com/2012/2/8/2785334/danny-obrien-transferring-max-garcia-stefon-diggs-maryland-terrapins-randy-edsall-cj-brown

And O-Brien's not the only one leaving:

http://www.testudotimes.com/2012/2/13/2795776/danny-obrien-two-other-terps-will-transfer

..now it's official. Maryland quarterback Danny O'Brien will transfer from the program, along with starting left tackle Max Garcia and reserve linebacker/defensive back Mario Rowson.

Rumors were out at least 2 days before his Feb 10 announcement. This from Feb 8th:

http://www.testudotimes.com/2012/2/8/2785334/danny-obrien-transferring-max-garcia-stefon-diggs-maryland-terrapins-randy-edsall-cj-brown

And O-Brien's not the only one leaving:

http://www.testudotimes.com/2012/2/13/2795776/danny-obrien-two-other-terps-will-transfer

..now it's official. Maryland quarterback Danny O'Brien will transfer from the program, along with starting left tackle Max Garcia and reserve linebacker/defensive back Mario Rowson.

With all these people leaving, I wonder is it something bad at Maryland, or a coincidence that all left at the same time.

• 2 weeks later...

i have no patience or tolerance for any sort of racism

There are only two things I can't stand in this world. People who are intolerant of other people's cultures... and the Dutch.

A lot of guys have been getting into trouble with their Language/Vocabulary in regards to Jeremy Lin.

The rule is, if you don't learn it the easy way (from parents, friends, teachers), you end up learning it the hard way..

• 5 months later...

i have no patience or tolerance for any sort of racism

There are only two things I can't stand in this world. People who are intolerant of other people's cultures... and the Dutch.

:clap: I got a good belly laugh out of that one. :cheers:

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

Archived