Stefon Diggs

RunInRed

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

maryland

I see this is your first post. Welcome! Is this a guess or did he just announce?

Yeah I'm gonna hold off on this. I find it hard to believe 9 minutes into it he's already declared. Usually they have to have people seated and talk and blah blah blah there's no way he's already called it.

A three hour announcement?! I'm going to get a beer...

given how these normally go, if its a 3 hour thing, look for it to happen toward the end, so probably just before 8 our time. Never know though.

Bring me one RunInRed!!

While this guy may be talented, he seems full of himself. I hope if he signs with AU the coaches can get that under control. If he signs elsewhere, good luck to him and his.

Looneys is packed for Diggs' big announcement. No #osu or #uf jerseys in here and no Diggs...yet ...

Diggs' family just arrived .

This place is packed. Fans cheered as mom entered. And no guys, she is not wearing anything red, blue or orange.

@KristenKenney

Bring me one RunInRed!!

While this guy may be talented, he seems full of himself. I hope if he signs with AU the coaches can get that under control. If he signs elsewhere, good luck to him and his.

MASSIVE speculation with zero foundation. I seriously curious what leads you to draw this ridiculous conclusion. This kid has done NOTHING to even remotely suggest such a thing.

Archived