2013 4* ATH Jayron Kearse (Clemson signee)

WarTiger

BM says he thinks JK picks Clemson.

Well durn. Hope he is wrong.

Well we can show JK how overrated Clemson is in a few weeks and make him reconsider.

• Replies 522
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Then strongly pursue Treadwell!

Things are definitely picking up with Treadwell.

He said Treadwell is the top WR that we have the best shot at right now, but that Michigan leads for him.

He said Treadwell is the top WR that we have the best shot at right now but that Michigan leads for him.

It says he has no interest on us according to rivals, hope that changes soon. :o

He said Treadwell is the top WR that we have the best shot at right now, but that Michigan leads for him.

True but we are #2 w/out him even coming to visit Auburn yet.

He said Treadwell is the top WR that we have the best shot at right now but that Michigan leads for him.

It says he has no interest on us according to rivals, hope that changes soon. :o

Can you send me that link? Hoke wrote an article yesterday that was completely different.

Can you send me that link? Hoke wrote an article yesterday that was completely different.

I was just going by his profile. It just has his top 8 schools, excluding Auburn. I do expect that to change though now that he has said he wants to visit.

I was just going by his profile. It just has his top 8 schools, excluding Auburn. I do expect that to change though now that he has said he wants to visit.

Yeah. That's messed up and almost 4 months out of date. If you want to keep up with player profiles, while not always right, 247 is far and away much better than any other site for player profiles and updates.

Yeah. That's messed up and almost 4 months out of date. If you want to keep up with player profiles, while not always right, 247 is far and away much better than any other site for player profiles and updates.

e, do you think that 247 evaluations are better than other sites ?  Sorry for momentarily hijacking the JK thread.

e, do you think that 247 evaluations are better than other sites ?  Sorry for momentarily hijacking the JK thread.

I think the new composite player evaluations that include all 4 sites that 247 has on the player pages is the most unbiased tool out right now.

I think the new composite player evaluations that include all 4 sites that 247 has on the player pages is the most unbiased tool out right now.

Undoubtedly. That is pretty cool.

i thought jayron was all auburn. seems like we are getting conflicting reports

Dabo and his Saban/REC-like tactics must have got to him today.

seems like the team that has the best football season may end up getting him in the end. we just need to whip clemson's butt

He makes his commitment this Friday.

seems like the team that has the best football season may end up getting him in the end. we just need to whip clemson's butt

...his THIRD commitment.

...his THIRD commitment.

I actually think it is his 4th. I think he has already committed to Auburn, Clemson, and Miami.

...his THIRD commitment.

I actually think it is his 4th. I think he has already committed to Auburn, Clemson, and Miami.

He hasn't commit to Clemson before.

...his THIRD commitment.

My bad. I thought he had. He is making it hard to keep count.

...his THIRD commitment.

My bad. I thought he had. He is making it hard too keep count.

Haha I know. 3 this far in is pretty ridiculous though.. Football season hasn't even started. :-\

I mentioned this in the Greg Bryant thread too, but I would love to see some Mod chatter on this.  I feel like I haven't seen much in the way of where he's leaning for a while now.  Sure is getting interesting with Clemson and Treadwell talk out there.  Help a brutha out.

The last recruit that I would get excited about getting a verbal from this early in the process is Jayron Kearse. I imagine that he'll probably flip-flop another six times before NSD.

I mentioned this in the Greg Bryant thread too, but I would love to see some Mod chatter on this.  I feel like I haven't seen much in the way of where he's leaning for a while now.  Sure is getting interesting with Clemson and Treadwell talk out there.  Help a brutha out.

There's no clear indication of what he will do. I think there is conflict within his "camp" or whatever you want to call it about which side of the ball he should commit to. I think that's gotta get itself sorted out before we'll know anything.

Archived