2013 4* ATH Jayron Kearse (Clemson signee)

WarTiger

I thought he was going to comit tomorrow.  Am I mistaken? :dunno:

• Replies 522
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i just freaked out ... i have a meeting on friday and you guys just made me think i was about to miss it ... then i realized that today is still thursday ... im losing it ...

i just freaked out ... i have a meeting on friday and you guys just made me think i was about to miss it ... then i realized that today is still thursday ... im losing it ...

Don't worry, the 'stache is with you....  :cool:

Keith Niebuhr ‏@Niebuhr247

RT @JayronKearse8 Something came up with my school announcement tommorrow at 3 so i am commiited there will be no announcement #Clemson

Dream_Chaser ‏@JayronKearse8

Something came up with my school announcement tommorrow at 3 so i am commiited there will be no announcement #ClemsonTigers

So I guess he commited to Clemson  :dunno:

I think that if he doesn't have off the field problems, he is going to develop into a great one. With his hereditary genes and overall athleticism, I think he is going to be great for Clemson. It's too bad.

At least we got O.J

Dream_Chaser ‏@JayronKearse8

Something came up with my school announcement tommorrow at 3 so i am commiited there will be no announcement #ClemsonTigers

So I guess he commited to Clemson  :dunno:

That tweet is no longer on his account.

Ellitor,

Do you agree with BM or are you out on the limb on JK? 

He committed to Clemson.

That was quick.

Sorry. I have been caught up watching team USA put on the greatest performance in the Olympics ever!

Hah, this is funny no matter how you look at it. This kid loves playing the recruiting game and big programs keep lining up for another serving. Well played Jayron. Looking forward to see who you commit to next month.  :laugh:

Hopefully this is the last of these antics with this kid. Best of luck to ya. Tell Dabo hes got an a$$ whopping coming for being such a clown last year.

He decommitetted after we lost both coords.  Then he decommitted after it came out that the coaching staff at miami may have been messing up.  Yeah he's so immature.

He decommitetted after we lost both coords.  Then he decommitted after it came out that the coaching staff at miami may have been messing up.  Yeah he's so immature.

exactly, lay off the guy.  Good luck, Jayron.

exactly, lay off the guy.  Good luck, Jayron.

^^This^^ Show some class. Wish the kid the best and lets move on. Good lord we're not going to get everybody we want.

Yeah. Definitely did not know that. I apologize and will modify my post as needed.

Also, go ahead and charge me with TUI (Typing Under the Influence). :thumbsup:

Good luck Jayron!

Meh, wish we would have gotten him, however as the old saying goes, there are more fish in the sea, and to be honest, I would like to see the scholarship he had go to Luper.  :thumbsup:

No worries on this kid. Clemson is doing work on the recruiting trail. Too bad that it's not gonna help them on September 1st. We Comin'!!!!!!!!  :wareagle:

Meh, wish we would have gotten him, however as the old saying goes, there are more fish in the sea, and to be honest, I would like to see the scholarship he had go to Luper.  :thumbsup:

It's not over yet///Per BM we are still recruiting him.

Archived