2013 4* ATH Jayron Kearse (Clemson signee)

WarTiger

• Replies 522
  • Created
  • Last Reply

He decommitetted after we lost both coords.  Then he decommitted after it came out that the coaching staff at miami may have been messing up.  Yeah he's so immature.

Sounds like maybe you and he both should have done a little more research before jumping the gun.

Jayron's comment on Rivals is that he can get early playing time at Safety with Clemson. This can only mean two things...We ahve superior talent and Tray is coming to AU!!!! :yay:

...I may be assuming too much with Tray :dunno: but hey, lets go with it anyway :party:

Jayron's comment on Rivals is that he can get early playing time at Safety with Clemson. This can only mean two things...We ahve superior talent and Tray is coming to AU!!!! :yay:

...I may be assuming too much with Tray :dunno: but hey, lets go with it anyway :party:

It means that right now JK wants to play D as AU is recruiting him as a WR.

He decommitetted after we lost both coords.  Then he decommitted after it came out that the coaching staff at miami may have been messing up.  Yeah he's so immature.

Sounds like maybe you and he both should have done a little more research before jumping the gun.

Actually sounds like you should have since you didn't know what the hell you were talking about anyway we still recruited him after his decisions and will still be recruiting after this commitment so sounds like he knows what he's doing since he's still being recruited.....oh wait no he doesn't cuz he didn't get your message board approval, what in heavens name was he thinking :-\

Oooooo sassy

You need to watch yourself, especially over topics you don't know much about.

Actually sounds like you should have since you didn't know what the hell you were talking about anyway we still recruited him after his decisions and will still be recruiting after this commitment so sounds like he knows what he's doing since he's still being recruited.....oh wait no he doesn't cuz he didn't get your message board approval, what in heavens name was he thinking :-\

I've followed this one closely enough to know that he's jerked the coaches around to some degree and that's why I've lost interest.  The fact is that the kid has made 3 different commitments.  I find that highly unusual regardless of the circumstances. I was merely expressing my opinion and meant no ill will toward you or the the recruit, but since you seem hell bent on taking it personal, the conversation is over.  I stand firmly behind what I've said although it may have taken out of context.  Case closed.

hey, I dont squat about recruiting and have never pretended to but i kinda agree with Fearless on this one. its the coaches' job to decide how long they're going to aggressively pursue any given player even after one, two or even THREE different commitments. There's an old fishing term that seems especiallly appropriate here...it's time to fish or cut bait. I know what I would be doing but I'll defer to the guys being paid to handle such matters.

I've followed this one closely enough to know that he's jerked the coaches around to some degree and that's why I've lost interest.  The fact is that the kid has made 3 different commitments.  I find that highly unusual regardless of the circumstances. I was merely expressing my opinion and meant no ill will toward you or the the recruit, but since you seem hell bent on taking it personal, the conversation is over.  I stand firmly behind what I've said although it may have taken out of context.  Case closed.

I appreciate your opinion, but just because you became exasperated with the situation and lost interest in him doesn't mean the coaches did.  His multiple commitments had mitigating circumstances and our coaches accepted them. JK was and still is being pursued by AU. 

I know WAY more than you may think, and you've got no business telling me to watch myself.  I've merely exercised my right to express my opinion so deal with it.  I wish the kid no ill will but I personally think it's time to move on. The coaches have my support whether they pursue him or not.

Why so much bickering today???

We have a great weekend ahead of us. Tray Matthews is committing...I mean coming!

If the kid (Jayron) likes Clemson, let him go to Clemson. If he changes his mind again, let him change his mind. One thing I know is we still have a great shot at a lot of elite talent.

Next thread until new details emerge regarding Jayron

Ok he's going to another school. So what? We aren't gonna get every freakin recruit we go after. Some of y'all should've remembered that from last recruiting class and the classes before that. He's a great athlete and I wish him the best and I wish some of y'all would drop it and do the same. We are a family so try to act like it at least  :we:

Ok he's going to another school. So what? We aren't gonna get every freakin recruit we go after. Some of y'all should've remembered that from last recruiting class and the classes before that. He's a great athlete and I wish him the best and I wish some of y'all would drop it and do the same. We are a family so try to act like it at least  :we:

This is what families do....FIGHT!!! :beatmullet:

Archived