Toddler Weighs 55 Pounds At 15 Months

Toddler Weighs 55 Pounds At 15 Months

Boy Growing Nearly 5 Pounds Per Month

POSTED: 12:36 pm EDT June 1, 2004

UPDATED: 12:48 pm EDT June 1, 2004

A 15-month-old child in the former Soviet Republic of Georgia weighs 55 pounds and is gaining nearly 5 pounds a month, according to a Local 6 News report.

Luka Meliksishvili has been rapidly gaining weight since his birth, according to his parents. He already carries the weight of a 6-year-old child, Local 6 News reported Monday night.

Luka's mother, Eka Meliksishvili, said doctors in Tbilisi have examined her son and advised her not to be too concerned. They said Luka may be able to shed his excess weight as he grows older.

http://www.local6.com/news/3367908/detail.html

3367804.jpg

3367802.jpg

That's just wrong.

What, wrong to post it or wrong to let him get that way?

I heard Bama, UT & UGA are already recruiting him.

Poor kid has cankles already...

That cannot be healthy, even at that young age.

My little Katie-bug will be three months old on June 10, and she already weighs 15 pounds - she looks like the Michelin man, but cuter. By way of comparison, my three year old niece is 30 pounds. But supposedly this is not a problem until she is two.

THIS kid, however, has a SERIOUS problem. Makes you wonder what the heck he is eating!!!

My little Katie-bug will be three months old on June 10, and she already weighs 15 pounds - she looks like the Michelin man, but cuter. By way of comparison, my three year old niece is 30 pounds. But supposedly this is not a problem until she is two.

THIS kid, however, has a SERIOUS problem. Makes you wonder what the heck he is eating!!!

Or what he's not eating! :lol:

My little Katie-bug will be three months old on June 10, and she already weighs 15 pounds - she looks like the Michelin man, but cuter.  By way of comparison, my three year old niece is 30 pounds.  But supposedly this is not a problem until she is two.

THIS kid, however, has a SERIOUS problem.  Makes you wonder what the heck he is eating!!!

Or what he's not eating! :lol:

Or when he's not eating.

The Croatian born toddler waddles a 5.3 40 yard dash. Forrest Davis lists his favorites as Alabama, UAT and THE University. Was originally given a 2.5 rating by Davis when he announced he had a good camp at Auburn this summer and was considering the Tigers. After his visit to the Capstone and several Krispee Kreme Buy A Dozen, Get The Second Dozen Free Coupons, provided by Joe Keins, Meliksishvili gave a verbal to the tradition-rich Tide. With the verbal, Davis now has "Mili" rated as a 5 star lineman. Davis says that if he improves his footwork, he'll probably get significant playing time for the Tide next year.

Needs to hit the books a little harder but Davis thinks Bama has someone available to take the upcoming ACT for him if grades continue to be a problem. Will most likely room with Ray Hudson as Coach Mike Shula feels that someone needs to "Show him the rope"

I can't find the link to this story, but I'll keep searching and get back to you.

Thats a huge kid. Pizza and fried chicken mmmmmmmmm. Ha

Thats nonsense to let a kid get that big. What is he eating?

WAR EAGLE

My little niece Alli will be 3 months June 12th she weighs probably about 13 pounds and is heavy as hell.......she is loaded with rolls and eats constantly. How does a baby become 55 lbs like that???? They must have skipped th baby bottles and went straight to ice cream and pizza with a side of coke....

well i couldnt imagine picking him up and toting him on my hip. Talk about serious backpain....

uuuhhh....Ethan is now 36-37" tall and 44-45#.

He could pass for a 4 year old and is only 28 months.

Big kid, DE type, :D

Pediatrician says he is great. Just a big ole happy healthy kid.

uuuhhh....Ethan is now 36-37" tall and 44-45#.

He could pass for a 4 year old and is only 28 months.

Big kid, DE type, :D

Pediatrician says he is great. Just a big ole happy healthy kid.

I think ethan is ready for football camp..

:au::au::au::au:

My thoughts exactly, tu21.

I asked DKW if we could pass him off as a 4th grader! Get an early start on the training!

I asked DKW if we could pass him off as a 4th grader! Get an early start on the training!

BTW, FYI, the picture at the bottom of my sig is of Ethan at 17 months!

He better be a tiger though. Auburn Tiger.

WAR EAGLE

He better be a tiger though. Auburn Tiger.

WAR EAGLE

He was only about 34 or 35 lbs then. And he most definitely is an :au: Tiger. The only tiger worth being, right? ;)

Archived