Gymnastics vs. UAT

WarAJEagle

I was very proud of all the fans for showing up. I haven't been to a gymnastics meet in a couple of years, but used to never miss a single one. I remember thinking at some of the meets that there was a bigger fan base for the traveling team than for us.

Not to mention, when I cheered at the meets it was like pulling teeth to get people to participate.

I'm people are finally giving the gymnastic team support! The SEC has a tough conference when it comes to gymnastics with Georgia, Alabama, LSU and now Arkansas seems to be doing well! I always thought that if we had a bigger crowed, it could help build our program.

I can't wait to visit for another meet sometime soon! 11.gif

I was very proud of all the fans for showing up. I haven't been to a gymnastics meet in a couple of years, but used to never miss a single one. I remember thinking at some of the meets that there was a bigger fan base for the traveling team than for us.

Not to mention, when I cheered at the meets it was like pulling teeth to get people to participate.

I'm people are finally giving the gymnastic team support! The SEC has a tough conference when it comes to gymnastics with Georgia, Alabama, LSU and now Arkansas seems to be doing well! I always thought that if we had a bigger crowed, it could help build our program.

I can't wait to visit for another meet sometime soon! 11.gif

I was there as well. The crowd was awesome. I really thought we had them in the end! It was a blast. I'll definitely attend another meet.

I attended my first meet a few weeks ago against UGA, and I really enjoyed it! Didn't make it to the Bama meet because I was out of town, but I look forward to going to another one this season!

Archived