this team may be young but it seems like they have a hungry side to them so far we're 9-6 , after this weekend we start getting into the meat of our sec schedule, LSu and missisiipi state are definetly gonna be big sellers in a few weeks

We took two out of three from Belmont, so things can't be all bad! However, giving up two runs on errors in the top of the ninth in our 3-1 loss yesterday is disappointing.

We took two out of three from Belmont, so things can't be all bad! However, giving up two runs on errors in the top of the ninth in our 3-1 loss yesterday is disappointing.

Leaving the bases loaded with 1 out twice and getting nothing worries me more. Simpson is still having issues adjusting to 2nd base, so I can live with that for a few more games. Grounding into two double plays with the bases loaded cost the game for us.

Belmont is a good baseball team. They took one from Arkansas, Vandy, and now us. Their pitching and defense is solid. They made the regionals last season so I can give them credit for hanging in each game, but we left way too many on base yesterday.

Archived