Auburn @ Ole Miss - Sunday

Two runs in the top of the 8th propel Tigers to a 3-2 Victory against the #12 Ole Miss Bears. Auburn takes series 2-1 and move to 12-8 on the season. Ole Miss falls to 15-5.

WAR EAGLE! :cheer:

Awesome clutch play by the Tigers. It was the ninth inning instead of the eighth though. Three straight hits with two outs to take the lead and then held on to shut UM down in the bottom of the inning. Wacker made a huge catch to rob Ole Miss of a two run homer in the fifth.

On a side note, Kentucky is 21-0 and swept South Carolina this weekend. Impressive!

Awesome clutch play by the Tigers. It was the ninth inning instead of the eighth though. Three straight hits with two outs to take the lead and then held on to shut UM down in the bottom of the inning. Wacker made a huge catch to rob Ole Miss of a two run homer in the fifth.

On a side note, Kentucky is 21-0 and swept South Carolina this weekend. Impressive!

I thought about that when I typed it. I was just keeping up on Twitter and wasn't sure if 8th was right but went with it anyway.

Huge series win and on the road to boot!

Great way to open up the SEC!!!!! This team may grow up and be a nice spring time attraction! WDE!

Come out tomorrow evening (if you can) and support Auburn as they take on South Alabama at Plainsman Park!

Archived