Don't you feel much worse...

Yes, I feel very much worse. A loss like this erases the series win over Arky and then some. "Bad losses" are something selection committees frown upon. Now we can win the series from Florida and we'll still be behind of where we were yesterday.

This season started out with Auburn picked to finish last in the SEC West. If your coach is in his fourth year and his recruiting and program management have been such that the prognosticators think your program is the worst in the division, it's time for a change.

Samford beat Florida this evening, 12 to 7. Any doubts who we need?

I agree but do you really think JJ would hire him?

Samford beat Florida this evening, 12 to 7. Any doubts who we need?

I agree but do you really think JJ would hire him?

I have no idea what the PTB think of JJ, but at some point, JJ better realize that he is not bullet proof (no one is immune to getting axed).

Other than Dunn's age and relative inexperience, I can't see why JJ would not want to hire him. Sure could not be any worse than what we have right now. AU baseball is a joke. Heck, they lost again to Jax St, which has a losing record.

I agree that JJ best hit home run with his next baseball hire. And hope for a turnaround in mens' basketball. And that the womens' BB hire was a good one.

As far as football goes, I felt better about 2009's 8-5 season than I did 2011's 8-5 season. In 2012, we are counting on a true sophomore QB to step up and run the offense. CBVG needs to have a remarkable impact on a bad defense.

I just don't have "warm fuzzies" about where AU athletics are right now. I hope this time next year we can look back and see that the sky wasn't falling!

As far as football goes, I felt better about 2009's 8-5 season than I did 2011's 8-5 season. In 2012, we are counting on a true sophomore QB to step up and run the offense. CBVG needs to have a remarkable impact on a bad defense.

in 2009 were breaking in new staff and new system most said we wouldn't go bowling we proved em wrong, in 2011 rotating qb's each series is what kept the offense from getting into a groove,as for Roof and the d roof decided he didn't give a sh*t about trying to fix it anymore

in 2009 were breaking in new staff and new system most

said we wouldn't go bowling we proved em wrong, in 2011 rotating qb's each series is what kept the offense from getting into a groove,as for Roof and the d roof decided he didn't give a sh*t about trying to fix it anymore

Yes, Teddy just mailed it in and gave up. The stupidity of your posts amaze me.

You think alternating QBs kept us from hitting stride? How about a young o-line? How about a lack of reliable receivers outside of EB and Lutz? Predictable playcalling? Flat out bad QB play?

Yes, it was all because of the wildcat and Ted Roof.

Are you going to report me for using logic and punctuation?

I agree that JJ best hit home run with his next baseball hire. And hope for a turnaround in mens' basketball. And that the womens' BB hire was a good one.

I just don't have "warm fuzzies" about where AU athletics are right now. I hope this time next year we can look back and see that the sky wasn't falling!

I have brought this up a couple of times. Outside of football, major sports at Auburn are mediocre at best. Men,s basketball- Not Barbee's fault, but looks bad. Men's Baseball- Need coaching change. Women's Basketball- Terrible last few years and seems to me and underwhelming choice for new coach. Women's softball- At best middle of pack in the SEC. Never competes for championship.

Swimming does great even though we seemed to have slipped on a national scale-I am not sure if you consider swimming a major or minor sports. Other minor sports seem to having varying degrees of success, tennis, golf, soccer, track, gymnastics, etc( sorry I can not count equestrian as a sport as of yet, nor bass fishing).

Archived