2013 3* S Lemond Johnson (Tennessee signee)

RunInRed

• Replies 194
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"It was amazing," Johnson, Sr. said. "I can't say enough about it. I really came out of there impressed, and I've been to a lot of schools. I did not have a clue it was like that at Auburn."

Proof that Chizik and Co. are doing things the right way at Auburn. I'm so proud to be an Auburn fan. :wedance:

i see that j. lee wrote the article and expect an auburn friendly slant, but the parent quotes are what they are ... you could mail that article to prospective players' parents and let it speak for its self.

What's going on with this guy? I thought he was going to be our next commit. Are we waiting on Vonn Bell or does this kid have a solid commitable offer?

We would accept.  He is our #2 safety prospect behind

1A - Vonn Bell

1B - Tray Matthews

So is Johnson going to commit to Auburn this weekend? 

I would guess. If not this weekend, sometime really soon.

He will be here Sunday and Monday with his dad, mom, and sister. He will also be a december grad and potential early enrollee.

He will be here Sunday and Monday with his dad, mom, and sister. He will also be a december grad and potential early enrollee.

Good news comes in bundles!

Good news is  a matter of opinion I guess. Personally, I am big time disappointed with our defensive back recruiting and getting a commitment from this kid really wont change that

Good news is  a matter of opinion I guess. Personally, I am big time disappointed with our defensive back recruiting and getting a commitment from this kid really wont change that

Why are you disappointed?  :dunno:

Because every single one of our defensive back commitments are considered projects or diamonds in the rough. Lemond Johnson would just add to that. I can understand taking one or two of those players along with 1 or 2 highly thought of defensive backs, but all of them being under the radar is sort of disappointing

Because every single one of our defensive back commitments are considered projects or diamonds in the rough. Lemond Johnson would just add to that. I can understand taking one or two of those players along with 1 or 2 highly thought of defensive backs, but all of them being under the radar is sort of disappointing

THIS^

Archived