The Wall Street Mafia

arnaldoabru

"The banks achieved this gigantic rip-off by secretly colluding to lower the interest rate that towns earn on these investments, the banks systematically stole from schools, hospitals, libraries, and nursing homes from "virtually every state, district and territory in the United States".

In the bankruptcy of Jefferson County Alabama, learned that Goldman Sachs accepted a 3 million dollar bribe from JP MorganChase to serve as the sole provider of toxic swap deals to the rubes running metropolitan Birmingham.

http://www.rollingst...-mafia-20120620

"One of the wonderful things about free-markets is that the path to greater wealth comes not from LOOTING,PLUNDERING, AND ENSLAVING ones fellow man"

Walter E Williams

The Federal Reserve is a bank too.

Where did the banks get all of the access to this easy credit?

They got money at a 0% interest rate then turned around and made money. Then, when it got out of hand, they were bailed out.

There were rules and regulations on the book that was supposed to prevent this. Where was the SEC? Asleep at the wheel I guess or they were maybe part of the problem? Can we abolish the SEC? They were either stupid or part of the problem.

The R's passed Sarbanes -Oxley on the heels of Enron and Worldcom. This was supposed to prevent another meltdown. Yet, we turned around and had the housing bubble that "snuck up on us like little cat feet in the middle of the night." Bigger than the Enron mess.

Now, we have Dodd- Frank. More rules and regulations. It's fitting the legislation was named after the guys who were absolutely clueless about Fannie and Freddie. They are either stupid or they knew what was really going on behind the scenes. It's one or the other.

Bernanke didn't see the housing bubble coming either. He was either stupid or knew what was coming. Yet, Bernanke was re-elected Fed. chair. Why?

The Federal Reserve steals everytime they print a dollar. Our money loses purchasing power over the long term.

Take away the Federal Reserve and the bailout mentality, the big banks aren't going to be able to cheat as much.

Federal Reserve and the Federal government are enablers for the big banks.

"USA v Carrollot involved classic cartel activity: not just one corrupt bank, but many, all acting in careful concert against public interest"

"More recently, a major international investigation has been launched into the manipulation of LIBOR, the inter bank lending index that is used to calculate global interest rates for products worth over 3 trillion a year.......we may yet find out that the world's most powerful banks have, for years, been fixing the prices of almost every adjustable rate vehicle on earth, from mortgages and credit cards, to interest rate swaps and even currencies."

"But USA v. Carollo marks the first time we actually got incontrovertible evidence that WALL STREET has moved into this cartel type brand of criminality."

"It also offered a disgusting glimpse into the enabling and grossly cynical role played by politicans, who took Super Bowl tickets and bribe-stuffed envelops to look the other way while gangsters raided the public kitty."

U.S. Government colludes with insurance companies in plan to take over healthcare of all......

details in 2014.

Not even what the articles about. Read it you may learn something

U.S. Government colludes with insurance companies in plan to take over healthcare of all......

details in 2014.

The drug companies were in on that scam as well.

No but it fits well with your thread title.

I really don't give a damn. There's nothing that will change my mind about progressives and communists.

I really don't give a damn. There's nothing that will change my mind about progressives and communists.

To many words isn't it

To many words isn't it

No he doesn't get his views from rolling stone.

You know nothing about Matt Tiabbi since you haven;t read his articles

To many words isn't it

Oooooohhhhhhh,but the WorldNetDaily and DavidVictor Hanson and Rush are soooooooooooooooooooooooooodeep

You know nothing about Matt Tiabbi since you haven;t read his articles

I've read a good bit of Tiabbi's writings.

To many words isn't it

Oooooohhhhhhh,but the WorldNetDaily and DavidVictor Hanson and Rush are soooooooooooooooooooooooooodeep

Show me ONE thread I have linked to World Net Daily or Rush. Just ONE.

If you can't STFU.

As for Victor Davis Hanson, he is a registered democrat. Funny how you on the far left don't want conservatives in the demoncrat party.

Hanson, who is of Swedish descent, grew up on a family farm at Selma, in the San Joaquin Valley of California. His mother was a lawyer and judge, his father an educator and college administrator. Hanson's father and uncle played college football at the College of the Pacific under Amos Alonzo Stagg.[3] Along with his older brother Nils and fraternal twin Alfred, Hanson attended public schools and graduated from Selma High School. Hanson received his B.A. from the University of California, Santa Cruz in 1975[4] and his Ph.D. in classics from Stanford University in 1980. He is a Protestant Christian.[5]

Hanson is currently a Senior Fellow at the Hoover Institution and Fellow in California Studies at the Claremont Institute. Until recently,[when?] he was professor at California State University, Fresno, where he began teaching in 1984, having created the classics program at that institution.

In 1991 Hanson was awarded an American Philological Association's Excellence in Teaching Award, which is awarded to undergraduate teachers of Greek and Latin. He has been a visiting professor of classics at Stanford University (1991–92), National Endowment for the Humanities fellow at the Center for Advanced Studies in the Behavioral Sciences, Stanford, California (1992–93), as well as holding the visiting Shifrin Chair of Military History at the U.S. Naval Academy, Annapolis, Maryland (2002–03). He was a visiting professor at Hillsdale College in 2004, 2006, 2007, and 2012.[6]

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Victor_Davis_Hanson#Early_life.2C_education_and_today

Archived