Turd Commit, Andy Dodd, Smellin' Them Corn Dogs!

LegalEagle

How sad I would be if the Turds lost another commit!

http://www.al.com/sp...it_andy_do.html

Alabama's 2013 recruiting class could be in danger of losing its second commitment in the past week. Pepperell, Georgia lineman Andy Dodd has been committed to the Crimson Tide since March, but in an interview with 247Sports' Rusty Mansell, Dodd said he is now reconsidering his commitment and will visit LSU this weekend. The 6-foot-4, 325-pound offensive tackle said he recently spoke with Alabama head coach Nick Saban about the status of commitment to the Tide.

"Basically we talked about the reasons why I committed to them, but honestly I rushed into my decision without really thinking about it," said Dodd. "Coach Saban knows I am going to LSU this weekend."

Dodd said his experiences with LSU so far have made a strong impression on him and after visiting Baton Rouge this weekend, Dodd expects to have a final answer on where he'll spend his college career.

"I really liked the facilities down there, they were great. They took some extra time with me and I just really felt I fit in down there."

Alabama's 2013 recruiting class remains ranked No. 2 in the nation according to 247Sports, despite recently losing the commitment of five-star linebacker Reuben Foster to Auburn.

We can always hope, or maybe this is just how bama recruits negotiate an upgrade on their free car and clothing offers....... :-)

Committed to LSU today...

I guess the REC didn't want to pay enough?

Just picked up a good TE out of North Carolina... Josh McNiel ( I think that's his name anyway.) Supposed to be a good one.

"Just picked up a good TE out of North Carolina... Josh McNiel ( I think that's his name anyway.) Supposed to be a good one. "

So, is Howard going to flip to Auburn or to FSU? If Howard, "the world's greatest TE prospect" isn't enough for Dinky, there's likely a flip in the offing.

I'm sorry. I just can't control myself. :bawling:

Rumor has it that a new show is coming out on the SEC Channel modeled after the old "Queen for a Day" TV show. It's called "Turd for a Day or Two" and the winner is the best player or commit to defect from the Turds. At the end of the show the winner uses his best effort to imitate Brando "On the Waterfront" ("I could've been a contender" line) in saying "I could've been a Turd!"

Dodd is projected as a three corndog ( :corndog: :corndog: :corndog: ) contender in the season opener! :Sing:

"Just picked up a good TE out of North Carolina... Josh McNiel ( I think that's his name anyway.) Supposed to be a good one. "

So, is Howard going to flip to Auburn or to FSU? If Howard, "the world's greatest TE prospect" isn't enough for Dinky, there's likely a flip in the offing.

From what I understand, which isn't a lot, McNeil is more of a blocker than the weapon Howard is. I guess you aren't allowed by your logic to get more than one good player at a position.

From what I understand, which isn't a lot, McNeil is more of a blocker than the weapon Howard is. I guess you aren't allowed by your logic to get more than one good player at a position.

UAT is always six deep at every position, except right after they get beat. Then they need more players. I know that's true because I read it in the Mobile papers.

Archived