Derrick Green

RunInRed

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Per twitter messages on 247 Chad Simmons said Alabama leads for Green

Not sure where Chad got his info but that's not what I'm hearing. 

Yea I find it hard to believe too but that's what the twitter messages said on 247. I wasn't saying it was true. Just relaying the message to see what y'all thought

Per twitter messages on 247 Chad Simmons said Alabama leads for Green

Does this mean: a)Tyren Jones or Altee Tenpenny will be "processed?" b)Saban takes 3rbs? c)This is BS?

Sorry y'all had a long day at work. Y'all know how that goes

Tell me about it I deal with bird all frickin day on here

I couldn't even imagine  :laugh:

Sorry y'all had a long day at work. Y'all know how that goes

Tell me about it I deal with bird all frickin day on here

I couldn't even imagine  :laugh:

I find Bird amusing. What's the problem?

Neither will be processed because I'll take all bets that Derrick Henry will be placed in Reuben's MLB spot. Now, back to this Derrick GREEN fella...

Could be, he is good lb.  Foster is a good rb too.  Both are awesome athletes that could play a lot of positions.

Twitter says Derrick Henry.  Not green...

Copied directly from 247:

SarahMHughes87 Sarah Hughes

According to @ChadSimmons_, #Alabama leads for 5* RB Derrick Green.

Guest Tigereagle03

It is a typo the story when u click on link it talks about henry.. Also this from turd site " Derrick Henry said Bama leads for him, 3 weeks or so ago (common knowledge). That isnt news/noteworthy. Derrick Green was @ Bama Friday, Auburn Saturday, and Ole Miss Sunday. Green said he and his mom had a feeling @ AU that they hadnt felt anywhere else, FWIW. Id like that kid to wear Crimson but highly doubt it.

It is a typo the story when u click on link it talks about henry.. Also this from turd site " Derrick Henry said Bama leads for him, 3 weeks or so ago (common knowledge). That isnt news/noteworthy. Derrick Green was @ Bama Friday, Auburn Saturday, and Ole Miss Sunday. Green said he and his mom had a feeling @ AU that they hadnt felt anywhere else, FWIW. Id like that kid to wear Crimson but highly doubt it.

You lost me there.

You lost me there.

:laugh: :laugh:

You lost me there.

He is quoting a bama fan.

Archived