Bear Bryant walking on water

Duder

Has anyone ever seen this print? I know it exists and I want to see the picture again. I saw it in some store in Tuscaloosa YEARS ago. If anyone knows anything, please post!

are you talking about the one where he's holding Coach Fran's hand as they both stroll across the trepid seas,

or,

the one where Bear is cradling an infant Mike Shula, as he imparts his wisdom to the next generation while addling across Lake Lurleen.

both of those have been best sellers in their respective days.

Quite possibly could you be alluding to Bear's trip across the cesspool at the Hide and Tallow works in Mulga, hand in hand with Phyllis?

I want to say it's Bear walking on some form of swamp looking pool.

For the auto question, it all depends. I've seen some for 20-30 and some for up over 100. What is it on? I've got a book signed by Bear but have no clue what it's worth since I've never seen one for sale

It's on a piece of yellow notebook paper and it is personalized:

"To Andy,

See you at bama some day.

Paul "Bear" Bryant"

Sorry I let you down bear :):au: . I'm not really considering selling it, just curious for now.

On a related subject, does anyone know how much a bear bryant autograph is worth?

What someone is willing to pay! :lol:

It depends... if you are selling to a bammer, would you accept food stamps? :lol::lol:

Dang... I am being cruel and evil. This might get me banned to the Woodshed.

Sorry, bg!!! ;)

On a related subject, does anyone know how much a bear bryant autograph is worth?

It depends... if you are selling to a bammer, would you accept food stamps? :lol::lol:

Sorry, bg!!! ;)

:(:(:(:(:lol:;) .

Shame on you jenny!!! ;)

Sorry, bg!!! ;)

:(:(:(:(:lol:;) .

Shame on you jenny!!! ;)

I genuinely am ashamed of myself. Not enough to delete my post, but still... :lol:

Archived