Member Info: Where you are and what is your connection to AU

The Duke

hey Mike, I'm living in Temple, TX.  Glad you found AE, welcome home.

Thanks, man.  I was just in Temple today visiting a friend.  Haven't been there in probably close to 7 years.  Boy has it changed.

man has it. especially in the last year and a half. Scott and White is taking over everything.

• Replies 750
  • Created
  • Last Reply

War Eagle everyone.....My name is Don and I am from Muscle Shoals, AL.  I have been an AU fan all my life.  I love the Auburn family and enjoy the AE board.   :we:

Welcome to AE Don. I'm originally from Russellville

• 2 weeks later...

War Eagle!...name is Brad.  I lived in Guntersville, AL for the first 18 years of my life before moving to Mobile, AL to go to college at the Univeristy of South Alabama in '97.  My sister, brother-in-law, and niece all graduated from Auburn University, and I have a nephew that will begin attending next fall.  I've been an Auburn fan my entire life, and I would have attended if USA hadn't given a larger scholarship....still living in Mobile, work for a software company there, and am an avid offshore angler. 

I was born and raised in Auburn.  '85 grad in IE.  3rd generation alum.  Currently live in Terre Haute, IN. :wareagle:

Awesome, we always need more Alums in here!  Welcome to the boards!

:dunno:

I was born and raised in Auburn.  '85 grad in IE.  3rd generation alum.  Currently live in Terre Haute, IN. :wareagle:

No hablas Inglés?

No hablas Inglés?

Is that Laura's Mexican cousin??  :dunno:

My name is Dana, we live in Florence.  My husband is a 04 grad and he also worked for AFD for 10 years. Our daughter was able to be on the sidelines in 02 for a photo with the cheerleaders and now at 15 hopes to go to Auburn one day.

I am originally from Arkansas and moved to Alabama after living in Charlotte for a year.  I moved to the state in 1979 and Bama apparently had a good season and beat Ark.  Well being the new kid in 4th grade I was snorted at, roll tide'd and told Arky sucks.......yes as a 4th grader.  I was the new kid, small for my age, and from Arky and the bammer kids were relentless!!!  One, and I mean ONE kid said, sorry they are making fun of you and giving you a hard time.  Im thinking, oh goodness he's bout to start in too but he didnt.  I asked why arent you being mean to me too and he simply said....because Im a Auburn fan.  Then and there, 4th grade 9 year old who knew NOTHING about football became an Auburn fan!! 

My husband says I am the biggest Auburn fan  he knows, and he may be right.  I just know that I am so proud of AUBURN, not just the football team, but all of it, especially academically!

It's great to be an Auburn Tiger and I am so fortunate to have the AUBURN FAMILY!

War Eagle.

My name is Dana, we live in Florence.  My husband is a 04 grad and he also worked for AFD for 10 years. Our daughter was able to be on the sidelines in 02 for a photo with the cheerleaders and now at 15 hopes to go to Auburn one day.

I am originally from Arkansas and moved to Alabama after living in Charlotte for a year.  I moved to the state in 1979 and Bama apparently had a good season and beat Ark.  Well being the new kid in 4th grade I was snorted at, roll tide'd and told Arky sucks.......yes as a 4th grader.  I was the new kid, small for my age, and from Arky and the bammer kids were relentless!!!  One, and I mean ONE kid said, sorry they are making fun of you and giving you a hard time.  Im thinking, oh goodness he's bout to start in too but he didnt.  I asked why arent you being mean to me too and he simply said....because Im a Auburn fan.  Then and there, 4th grade 9 year old who knew NOTHING about football became an Auburn fan!! 

My husband says I am the biggest Auburn fan  he knows, and he may be right.  I just know that I am so proud of AUBURN, not just the football team, but all of it, especially academically!

It's great to be an Auburn Tiger and I am so fortunate to have the AUBURN FAMILY!

War Eagle.

Great story.  aubratgyrl. I'm originally from Russellville. Please post often.

My name is Jimmy grew up a auburn fan all my life the early 70's. Live in the Dothan area always a dream for me to attend Auburn but at the time my family was not financialy able to send me with 6 children at home, but i'm happy to say that my daughter will be attending Auburn in 3 years with our careful planning for college education. We enjoy goinig to Auburn at least 3 times a year to watch Auburn football!!!!!! A big WAR EAGLE to all the Auburn family and we are all in!!!!!! 2010 National Champions

I'm an Auburn student right now, always have lived around here and pretty much bleed orange and blue. (People tell me in the stands I'm louder than everyone, haha. Also I apparently willed a blocked kick against Kentucky a couple of years ago-got everyone to scream "BLOCK THAT KICK!")

Googled around looking for a better site than Schmivals and ESPN (so biased it's not funny). Love the info here, sounds like y'all got something awesome goin on here. 

:party::wedance::zapbama:

Name is Kyle.

Graduated from Prattville.

Student at Auburn now.

I don't post here too much because I recognize that there are many people here that are more knowledgable about inside information than I am, but I love this forum.

War Eagle everyone

Archived