Member Info: Where you are and what is your connection to AU

The Duke

• Replies 750
  • Created
  • Last Reply

My name is Chris. I moved from Macon, GA in '84 (yes, I was a UGAly fan, since both of my parents graduated from UGA and my dad played baseball there in the early 60's) to Montgomery for HS. I graduated AU in '94.  Live in north Atlanta now. Married a Bammer that I met in B'ham after graduation. Glad to be a member of the site and reading more about our Tigers everyday. Thanks.

:wareagle:

Westie & Augolf1716,

Thank you so much for the warm welcome.  I will try to post as often as possible.  :thumbsup:

:we:

Westie & Augolf1716,

Thank you so much for the warm welcome.  I will try to post as often as possible.   :thumbsup:

We'll hold you to it.  ;D

Westie & Augolf1716,

Thank you so much for the warm welcome.  I will try to post as often as possible.   :thumbsup:

We'll hold you to it.  ;D

:hellyeah:

Name is Ken - graduated from Auburn in summer of 1994 - final year got to see the Best Team on Radio win them all. A Journalism major, I've been in sports ever since. Now, I'm a senior editor at Sporting News magazine in Charlotte.

I won't post much, but will on occasion.

If you want, follow me on Twitter, where I post much more often - @KenBradleySN

War Eagle

Raised near Athens, GA.

Lifelong Auburn fan!

Parents graduated from UGA.They are Dawg fans. I went to UGA (it was free).

Now a physician in Lexington, KY.

WDE! :zapbama:

Wow lifelong AU fan with UGA alum parents. How did that happen?

Same with my nephew golf.  My dumb UGA sister married a dumb UGA fellow, had one dumb UGA son, but one bright AU son.  WDE !!!

Raised near Athens, GA.

Lifelong Auburn fan!

Parents graduated from UGA.They are Dawg fans. I went to UGA (it was free).

Now a physician in Lexington, KY.

WDE! :zapbama:

Wow lifelong AU fan with UGA alum parents. How did that happen?

Same with my nephew golf.  My dumb UGA sister married a dumb UGA fellow, had one dumb UGA son, but one bright AU son.  WDE !!!

I beleive the key word here is bumb

Kevin Tignor. I'll be entering my Senior year at Auburn next Wednesday and plan to graduate next May in Mechanical Engineering. I also fish on the Auburn Bass Team. We beat Bama in the College Classic a couple weeks back.

http://www.bassmaster.com/slideshow/bassmaster-college-classic-weigh

I love Auburn football and follow recruiting closely. I just recently found this site.

War Eagle!

Archived