Member Info: Where you are and what is your connection to AU

The Duke

• Replies 750
  • Created
  • Last Reply

New member but have been reading for a while. Heard about this site on another board and thought it sounded too good to be true. I was wrong!

My name is Jesse. I live in Anniston and have been a lifetime Auburn fan! It's great to have a place to stay up to date on recruiting news and being able to chat with other Auburn faithful.   :we:

Welcome to Auburn Eagle, Jesse!! Hope you enjoy your time on here!!

WAR EAGLE and WELCOME TO THE FAMILY!!

Thank you all very much for the welcoming. Absolutely LOVE this site!! It can't get any better than this!! WDE!!

War Eagle!!!

My name is Mac.  I've been a lifelong fan of Auburn and a 4 month addict of AE.

My college sports claim to fame was... BEING A COLLEGE MASCOT.  I was "Cocky" at JSU in 97-98.  HA!!!!

Anyway, I enjoy being a member addict here!

WDE!!!!

Thanks,

BTW, when I was the mascot, I wore a big chicken suit.  So I guess you could say I was a "Big Bird".  However, no where near as legendary as the "modern father of sarcasm" that moderates the boards here!

There's a shout out for ya Bird. 

Thanks,

BTW, when I was the mascot, I wore a big chicken suit.  So I guess you could say I was a "Big Bird".  However, no where near as legendary as the "modern father of sarcasm" that moderates the boards here!

Welcome Mac to AE. Post often but calling bird legendary, well I don't know if I could agree with that. I would call him something else.  j/k

My names Patrick. 20 years old. I was Born in Mobile, Alabama.

Me and my Mom had to move away when i was 3. The majority of my family still lives there in Mobile and some live in Jackson.

1 Aunt and 2 Uncles went to Auburn. I became an auburn fan because of my Aunt and Uncle(Married) they introduced me to my passion.

I lived in Knoxville most of my life until moving to after i graduated highschool in 08. Then moved back to Tennessee and Just moved to Bowling Green, Kentucky.

Ill do anything to get back and settle down in Mobile or Auburn.

I am from Lineville Al. Went to school at Wadley where the T-ZAK is from. Have a granddaughter that has been going to Auburn For a while she i working on her PHD now. I was there after i got back from the University of

Vietnam in 1972. I am a dye hard Auburn Fan. WAR DAMN EAGLE

I'm originally from Chattanooga; my mom and dad were both from Alabama and relocated us to Sand Mountain when I was in the 8th grade.  My mom's younger brothers, Wallace & Billy Tinker, both attended Auburn and played basketball for Auburn.  One of my earliest childhood memories was ooohing and ahhhhing over all of the Auburn Memorabilia EVERY time we had a family get-together.  My blood has been orange & blue ever since!  That's like forever ago!  And one of THE funniest things I remember AFTER moving to Alabama was when one of my bff's, who was a Bama fan, asked me why didn't I like Bear.  I replied, "Bear, who?"  Hehehe!  Needless to say, my best friends attempts at Bama indoctrination were doomed from the get-go!  It's a "family" thing, I told her!  :D

I now live near the lovely Lake Martin, not too far from Auburn, and it's the closest place for catching a movie, going to the mall, and shopping at K-mart! 

~Starr

My WHole family is from Chatt.  My grandparents still live up there and we have a lake house in Soddy Daisy.  Welcome to the fam star, I assume you live in Alexander City?  Or Dadeville?  I love Lake Martin , War Eagle!

Sing with me now, "It's a small world after all....."  :D

I still have family who live in Tennessee AND North Georgia!  :P  And a nephew who lives @ Soddy Daisy.  My mom and brother still live on Sand Mtn. 

I live closer to Kowaliga than Alex City....I <3 Lake Martin; it's my favorite hang out in the summer!  I get to Auburn by way of Tallassee, which is the nearest town.  :P  3rd smallest Wal-mart in the US of A!  Closes at 9 pm M-S and 6 pm on Sunday.  <3 that small-town life!  hehehe!

Welcome Spanky and Starr. Enjoy your stay!!  :thumbsup:

Thanks!  :)

Thanks,

Welcome Mac to AE. Post often but calling bird legendary, well I don't know if I could agree with that. I would call him something else.  j/k

No need to hate.  Thanks Mac and welcome, we need more people with your kind of intelligence so post often.

From Jasper Al live in Mobile.  Graduated in 2000 with Business Degree.  Friend told me about the site.

Im from huntsville.  I graduated high school and moved to austin, tx.  I then realized i wanted to be in auburn, al more than anything else in the world.  So I moved to Auburn and I graduating with a Supply Chain Management degree this summer.  I also just accepted a job here in Auburn so I never have to leave the loveliest village on the Plains.. :we:

Im from huntsville.  I graduated high school and moved to austin, tx.  I then realized i wanted to be in auburn, al more than anything else in the world.  So I moved to Auburn and I graduating with a Supply Chain Management degree this summer.  I also just accepted a job here in Auburn so I never have to leave the loveliest village on the Plains.. :we:

Welcome auburncheese.  War Eagle! :wareagle:

• 2 months later...

Just to let some of our newbies know to post here if they choice to. Haven't had one post since 5/26/10. Come on guys and gals let us know something about you.

WDE

Hi, thanks for bumping the thread.  I am originally from Birmingham/Irondale where I attended what was then known as Shades Valley RLC (now Jefferson County IBS).  I graduated from Auburn in '96 and again in '97 (chemical engineering & chemistry).  I currently live and work in London, United Kingdom.

Archived