Coach Malzahn

Jackson-Sullivan

I am pumped about the recruiting so far. Things are looking good. As somebody said earlier, Malzahn's system recruits itself. 600 yards of offense even in the rain...

The only way I can see us getting any of the 3 would be that we talk them into visiting Auburn.....we should see soon! Hopefully the coaching staff can get them to visit sometime this month.

I have to admit, I didn't know what to feel about the Chizik hire... everyone was all up in arms, ready to burn him at the stake; and while I still expect great things asap, I'm feeling better about the hire after hearing about his assistants and the awesome job they're doing on the recruiting trail. Things are looking up in the Plains.

War Eagle!

I really hope he can win with Tubs' players too.  I know he is going to recruit his own players for his own system, but we really do have some great athletes.  In this college, with as much second guessing there was about his hire, he can't wait too long to win some big games before the floor starts sliding from underneath him.  It is just that we have grown too accustomed to winning and there is nothing wrong with that.  I just really hope this is a reload year, coaches included, not a rebuilding. 

Archived