National Signing Day Predictions

AUSportTalk

Well with National Signing Day less than 12 hours away I'm gonna give you my predictions

OT Aubrey Phillips - FLORIDA STATE....they always beat us head to head

RB Dontae Aycock - AUBURN, he would sign now if they would let him

DL DeQuinta Jones - ARKANSAS with Tennessee being a close second....Auburn is a dark horse here

WR DeAngelo Benton - LSU maybe 3rd time is the charm

WR Emory Blake - AUBURN, i just feel like Auburn is where he wants to be, if so HUGE pick-up

LB Tana Patrick - ALABAMA, very close over Auburn

WR Kendall Kelly - TIGERS, of Clemson that is

LB Greg King - something tells me Auburn it really does, but I have to go with TENNESSEE

LB Joel Kight - I know he is committed to Ole Miss but it wouldn't surprise me if Auburn makes a very very late push but as of right now OLE MISS

I don't see us losing any unless Heavens commits to Miss St. but i don't think that will happen either.....but i do think Auburn will offer and make a strong push for a couple guys we haven't heard much about.....not gonna release any names right now b/c there are sooooo many but don't be surprised if Auburn makes a late push for several different recruits

LOL Hell im actually trying to figure them out myself....i was just told by an unnamed coach that there are several recruits that they will make a late strong push for if things fail on others

So far my predictions are dead on except for Benton, b/c i did that on purpose b/c i didn't want to give away the surprise, thats the main reason I said third time the charm!! LOL......everyone help me out and make sure im right.....if im not let me know who......I have NEVER gotten all of my predictions right on NSD!!

So far my predictions are dead on except for Benton, b/c i did that on purpose b/c i didn't want to give away the surprise, thats the main reason I said third time the charm!! LOL......everyone help me out and make sure im right.....if im not let me know who......I have NEVER gotten all of my predictions right on NSD!!

its much easier to predict when have all that inside information  ;D:tease: but seriously, YOU ARE THE MAN AUSportTalk!  :bow:

Archived